Gun control is not the American way!

Discussion in 'Driver Health' started by Moose Holland, Jun 3, 2022.

1. ZVar

ZVar Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Flint, MI
    If what the principal did was so wrong why was he not charged with anything? Here's a hint, he didn't do anything wrong.

If the police have zero obligation to respond to an active shooter, and concern themselves with arresting anyone who actually tried to help the kids, why should a principal be held to a higher standard?
    After all it's not a motto of principles "To serve and protect."

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Wasted Thyme

Wasted Thyme Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2020
    GOAT watching
    I think you're missing the point of the article. He didn't do anything illegal. But did do something morally wrong.

He should have called the police. Especially if he thought the guy was having a meltdown. Also not helping to identify the victim of a crime. Allows a repeat offended to get away with it.

Would you still think he did nothing wrong if one of the children had been killed or sexually assaulted? Just because nothing bad happened. Doesn't make his lack of action right.

4. ZVar

ZVar Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Flint, MI
    Hey, he's just following the example of other police departments. Can't blame a guy for that, can you?
    Maybe if the police were there to actually "Serve and Protect" instead of harass and get in the way it would be different.

5. LoneRanger

LoneRanger Road Train Member

Jun 3, 2018
    so him and the other two not wanting to call the police and not wanting to identify the guy is somehow a police problem?

did you not notice the wave of “I’m not going to call the police because it’s going to just send minorities to jail” movement in liberal circles?

All I’m saying is these guys are the same ones who want to disarm the law abiding citizen with more laws and regulations that a criminal won’t follow.

Can any one name one law that criminals follow?

Wasted Thyme Thanks this.
  6. Wasted Thyme

Wasted Thyme Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2020
    GOAT watching
    Survival of the fittest? But that is a law of nature. :D

Munch75 and LoneRanger Thank this.
  7. LoneRanger

LoneRanger Road Train Member

Jun 3, 2018
    something the liberal atheist agree with but yet won’t practice.

RockinChair and Wasted Thyme Thank this.
  8. scott180

scott180 Road Train Member

Dec 10, 2012
    Tooele, UT
    "I keep it in my truck with the safety off and ready to go. I sleep with it and it sleeps with me."
    [​IMG]
    This, this right here is why the anti gun nuts will get red flag laws passed.

Sirscrapntruckalot Thanks this.
  9. Gearjammin' Penguin

Gearjammin' Penguin "Ride Fast-Truck Safe"

Feb 18, 2007
    Central AZ
    I'm not gonna say this is a troll, but his ISP address is located under a bridge.

scott180 and Sirscrapntruckalot Thank this.
  10. Sirscrapntruckalot

Sirscrapntruckalot Road Train Member

[​IMG]

We should kick everyone out of the country who doesn't like tacos. You non-taco liking people are the problem!

I also think we should all be given free guns, and tacos. Have to buy your own ammo though.

Far as age limits, We should be teaching kids firearm safety and use from day 1. Yes, one could argue "But they can't even walk, you #######!" I got one word for you doubters...Sniper. Sure, they can't talk either, but did you ever hear a ninja or sniper gossiping? I didn't think so. Potty training? Pfft! Hold it kid. Use a soda bottle!

I have it on good authority, the Earth IS indeed flat. @Flat Earth Trucker

;)

Sirscrapntruckalot -
    [​IMG]

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.