H & M Bay, Federalsburg, MD....AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Discussion in 'Freight Broker Forum' started by woofless, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Mr&MrsPete

Mr&MrsPete Medium Load Member

Mar 4, 2012
    Stockton, CA
    Well I hauled for H&M back in 2000-2001. I ran the LTL route from Southern CA to Texas. I was pretty happy I had to say. Of course Im a former Marine and hard work doesnt scare me. I also did my homework and asked all the questions before I loaded my first load. We always did six pickups around LA then went to a warehouse stripped our trucks then loaded our loads. I counted EVERY BOX!!! Got out of there sometime around 2am saturday morning. Made usually 10 drops.I was always treated fair and if I didnt think it was enough money I wouldnt take the load. I controlled my truck and my business. I think you have way too many so called "owner/operators" who just take whats given to them. Most of them dont even know what it cost to operate their truck let alone a business. They dont know they can negotiate prices. It is your truck and your business.Dont get me wrong, I have hauled for less than I wanted to at times but never lost money or broke even

Foxcover Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. logisticsguru

logisticsguru Bobtail Member

Aug 9, 2017
    William Vance and Cathy Adkins are incredibly unprofessional and rude. H and M Bay would do well to get rid of both of them. I know our company is thinking of pulling our business simply because of the rotten attitude both of these people have. We plan to make sure the higher ups are aware of exactly why. We give them a lot of revenue and after the rude way our employees have been treated, we are looking for another carrier to haul our loads.

7seriestv Thanks this.
  4. Holland Duck

Holland Duck Bobtail Member

Mar 5, 2017
    Yup I agree there

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.