HAMMER Truck GPS Launches!

Discussion in 'HAMMER: Truck Optimized GPS App | Support Forum' started by Admin, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Bridgette HAMMER

Bridgette HAMMER HAMMER Support HAMMER Support

Jan 14, 2020
    Thank you for the awesome feedback! We look forward to hearing about your experience with HAMMER!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Bridgette HAMMER

Jan 14, 2020
    Thank you for testing this in the "Land of No Truck Roads". We look forward to hearing about your experience with HAMMER!

D.Tibbitt Thanks this.
  4. Bridgette HAMMER

Jan 14, 2020
    Hi there! We appreciate your feedback and bringing this to our attention. I'd like to make sure this gets addressed as soon as possible. Do you have your truck's preset set up? Under Menu > Settings > Truck & Trailer? Also, let's double check your routing settings to make sure you don't have anything toggled on that's not supposed to be there. Go to Menu > Settings > Routing and here you can set up your routing. I can assure you that your feedback has been sent directly to our developers so they can address these concerns as soon as possible. Thanks!

Badmon and mitrucker Thank this.
  5. Bridgette HAMMER

Jan 14, 2020
    We appreciate your feedback. We are constantly working on updating the application and working out any issues that you may be experiencing. I have sent this over to our developers to address as soon as possible. Thank you so much for bringing it to our attention.

6. Bridgette HAMMER

Jan 14, 2020
    Thank you so much! We definitely appreciate any reports of bugs or issues that you all run into! We are working diligently to get all of these concerns addressed as soon as possible and we appreciate your patience!

7. D.Tibbitt

D.Tibbitt Road Train Member

Apr 26, 2013
    Gettin' down westbound
    I tried the app and it works but as soon as i go into gps mode after clicking " start navigation" it never would follow me. And it would frreze up. It could just be my phone as it is about 6 years old

8. D.Tibbitt

D.Tibbitt Road Train Member

Apr 26, 2013
    Gettin' down westbound
    I definatly love the layout of the app and i can see it being full of potential. Thank you guys for helping us drivers out and giving us such great technology

Bean Jr. Thanks this.
  9. Mototom

Mototom Road Train Member

May 7, 2019
    Seemed to be okay but I had a mostly straight shot. IOS version map legends are a bit off from actual locations by a couple hundred feet, but that’s about the same as the pilot navigation system.

Bean Jr. Thanks this.
  10. Bridgette HAMMER

Jan 14, 2020
    Thank you for your feedback. We are constantly working on updating things. Are you using an iPhone or an Android? I reported this issue to our developers, just to double check things on our end. We are glad you are enjoying the layout of the app.

11. Bridgette HAMMER

Jan 14, 2020
    Thank you for you feedback. I can assure you this has been sent to our development team to investigate further. Is it all locations that are off or are there specific locations that are not being accurately displayed? This is definitely something we would love to address. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.