HAMMER TTR GPS is now live

Discussion in 'Trucking Electronics, Gadgets and Software Forum' started by mickeyrat, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Bridgette HAMMER

Bridgette HAMMER HAMMER Support HAMMER Support

Jan 14, 2020
    Hey @LDLWells , that's a great suggestion. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. I will send that over to our development team to look into.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. MidWest_MacDaddy

MidWest_MacDaddy Road Train Member

Feb 21, 2015
    South Carolina
    Since this is a work in progress, please submit my suggestions about shared data between iOS devices (say an iPhone and iPad) as well as being able to grab an address from Contacts.

thanks.

4. Bridgette HAMMER

Jan 14, 2020
    @MidWest_MacDaddy Absolutely, I can definitely do that. I will send that right over to our development team to look into. We really appreciate the suggestions, it helps us improve our app. Thanks!

MidWest_MacDaddy Thanks this.
  5. Kapn

Kapn Bobtail Member

Nov 10, 2013
    The Yoop
    How is the app determining arrival time? I've used it twice now and both times my arrival time was off by at least 2 hours.

6. Bridgette HAMMER

Jan 14, 2020
    Hi @Kapn , oh wow! I will get this issue reported immediately to our developers. I'd like to ask a few questions to gather more detail. What was the starting point and destination address for the routes? Also, do you have any routing settings enabled? This information will allow us to look further in-depth into the issue. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

7. Kapn

Kapn Bobtail Member

Nov 10, 2013
    The Yoop
    I don't really want to give out specifics, but the zips were 49913-53558

8. Bridgette HAMMER

Jan 14, 2020
    @Kapn We totally understand. Thank you so much. I will send this information over to our developers to look into further.

Kapn Thanks this.
  9. mickeyrat

mickeyrat Road Train Member

Nov 24, 2011
    on my 30 min break
    extended ETA has been present since it was beta. assume the calculation is based on 45mph or seems so anyway. Submitted issue a couple times.

perhaps a setting can be included where the driver can set an average to use. otr 55 is a good reference point. in ltl, I could use 65mph as the speed for calculation.

Bridgette HAMMER Thanks this.
  10. Bridgette HAMMER

Jan 14, 2020
    Hey @mickeyrat , thank you for bringing this to our attention. I will go ahead and submit this directly to our development team so they can address as soon as possible. We are constantly working on improving things.

11. WREN

WREN Medium Load Member

Jul 17, 2017
    Florida panhandle
    Just found this thread and downloading it now. How is it working out?

Bridgette HAMMER Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.