Has any one heard anything bad about Bridger llc?

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by chip33, Apr 27, 2014.

1. Bullseye2172

Bullseye2172 Bobtail Member

Jul 29, 2015
    Bridger is a bad deal. They want you to believe you are your own boss but there hand is in your business. Over priced lease on equipment and treat you like a number not a person. Dispatch: the worst I have ever talked too. You will spend hours trying yo get your dispatch and be pulled off dispatch for any thing they want. Don't get me wrong Bridger was a good company but they have gotten so fat in the office and field supervisors (AOM) who else can they cut cost on. Ok they lease you there over priced truck and trailer that you will pay all maintenance cost on to include tires, you will get zero assistance from Bridger if you have a issue.

wyomingcrude Thanks this.
  2. wyomingcrude

wyomingcrude Bobtail Member

Jan 22, 2015
    That thousand dollars a day is a joke.

3. RonE

RonE Bobtail Member

Aug 3, 2015
    Stay away from this company. They lie way too much,slow to pay out. If you get hired as a company driver expect to eventually be forced into a lease or hit the road. There is not enough work to make your lease payment most months and drivers struggle to make their payments. In most cases after about two weeks you are on your own with major repairs. If you are thinking about this company and doing a lease, have 20k in the bank to get started. You will not see any pay for around a month and a half for leasers recruiter is a pathological liar. Many including myself walked out of orientation refusing to sign a lease. Try at your own risk but take it from someone who actually worked for them, stay away and save the misery.

ammo Thanks this.
  4. RonE

RonE Bobtail Member

Aug 3, 2015
    Nothing has changed Sue. I just walked way myself after becoming tired of the lies and games. I survived longer than others by a year.

5. RonE

RonE Bobtail Member

Aug 3, 2015
    You are correct in that assumption. Too good to be true and doesn't match reality.

6. laserman

laserman Bobtail Member

Mar 29, 2012
    shreveport la
    They run so many ads cause they are some of the sorryest most worhless bleep bleeps!!!
    They do pay good but imho they have no standards when it comes hiring and this cause lots of problems and we sometimes lose work. I do make good money but can't stand these mo fo's!!!!

7. giant432

giant432 Bobtail Member

Oct 31, 2015
    So what's story in west tx. Fixing hire for midland. And big lake are.

8. laserman

laserman Bobtail Member

Mar 29, 2012
    shreveport la
    Run. They've had a hiring freeze for a couple of months and if they're hiring again I'm suprised. It's gotten worse and worse in last 18 months. If you are so completely financially stable that you don't need a steady check then you'll probably be fine. If you have a family and bills and need steady pay then RUN from these mo fo's. They're really absolutely the worst!

Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
    giant432 Thanks this.
  9. BIF MALIBU

BIF MALIBU Heavy Load Member

May 21, 2010
    lake cushman wa
    i read a thread about this last weekend in the Oil Field Forum
    this one got more of the dirt though

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.