has anyone delt with otr leasing

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by dale wilkerson, Mar 22, 2014.

1. dale wilkerson

dale wilkerson Bobtail Member

Mar 12, 2014
    ga
    need info on otr leasing good and bad web site don't tell much

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Trafficcontrolxl

Trafficcontrolxl Medium Load Member

Feb 19, 2009
    Omaha, NE
  4. Nelsonyankee

Nelsonyankee Bobtail Member

Feb 24, 2014
    Dale,

i have also been looking at them. Did you buy a truck from them yet? If so how has it been? If not what have you found out about them?

5. dale wilkerson

dale wilkerson Bobtail Member

Mar 12, 2014
    ga
    cant find nothing out about them and no I haven't got a truck from them I would like some info on them before I call and talk to them just like to have everything in order so I will know if they are pulling my leg or not lol

6. bigcountry1967

bigcountry1967 Bobtail Member

Aug 11, 2013
    California
    Just added to our fleet with a very nice 09 cascadia with only 366k miles. Deal with roman, and tell him that taylor- the owner of big country transport co inc. Referred you. The great thing is that you can divide your down payment with a membership with ooida. We only put $2700 down on each truck. They repair and reimbursed us for some minor fixes same week we purchased. Overall i give them a 8.5 in the quality and flexibility rating. Decent company to deal with. Taylor. @ bct co inc

7. bigcountry1967

bigcountry1967 Bobtail Member

Aug 11, 2013
    California
    Dale, its a great oppurtunity to get the truck you desire at an affordable payment plan. You will love their selection. I'm the owner/pres @ big country transport inc. And we are utilizing their program on a weekly basis in adding to our fleet. Taulor pres/owner of bct co inc.

8. Ghost-Rider18

Ghost-Rider18 Bobtail Member

May 16, 2014
    Aransas Pass, Texas
    Bumping this up...it has been almost a year...how did it all work out? I am thinking about calling them.

Matt1924 Thanks this.
  9. Virginia Hillbilly

Virginia Hillbilly Bobtail Member

Feb 25, 2014
    NC
    I received my approval from OTR today but haven't signed anything yet. Anyone have any news on them?

10. Toona67

Toona67 Light Load Member

Oct 23, 2015
    No personal knowledge but my buddy who is driving for Wheeler said the owner there speaks pretty highly of them as a place to pick up a truck to run OO with. Considering that road myself.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.