Has anyone ever heard of Truck Relocating Services

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by Aubie3344, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Aubie3344

Aubie3344 Bobtail Member

Feb 4, 2017
    I'm thinking about getting into non-cdl driveaway and the company I have been talking to is "Truck Relocating Services" out of Mesa, Az. Has anyone ever heard of this company? I have not been able to find any reviews about them online. Thanks!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Cashonlytrucking

Cashonlytrucking Bobtail Member

May 3, 2017
    Stay far away from this company!!! They tell you they pay for gas , hotel blah blah but really it comes out your check. They set you up with a rental car from you state to drive all the way to Tennessee most of the time to a company called Morgan Olson where the ups trucks are built but before you get there you have to drop your rental car off at the nearest rental car place and then find a ride taxi, bus , uber etc to Morgan Olson with is out of your pocket. Once you get to Morgan Olson you sign the BOL for the truck and it is released to you , you check it out make sure it has no damage which it shouldn't it's brand new . You get the truck with no miles or no gas , so now you have to find the nearest gas station they give you a gas card that only works at pilot or flying js they front you the gas money but it's comming out of your check so if you drive there UPS from Loudon TN and have to drop it off in Maryland all that gas you put in the ups truck to get to your destination is comming out of your check the recruiter won't tell you that if you take the job you will find out. Most drivers sleep in the back of the ups truck so they won't have to use hotel money & most drivers don't eat because they don't have food money. Keep in mind they will front you money but it's comming out your check. If you drive 10 hours to drop a truck off you are expected to drive another 10 hours back to pick up another truck unless the rental car place is closed by the time you get there by the way the rental car and gas you put in the rental comes out your check to .. if anything happens to the truck that comes out of your check . Keep in mind any money you use COMES OUT OF YOUR CHECK. If you don't mind bringing home 120$ a week after driving 1200+ miles a day then this is the job for you . This job is for homeless ppl who have nowhere to go so they live there life sleeping In ups trucks in 100 degree weather or 10 degree weather . TRS is out of MEZA , AZ . If your smart you wouldn't even consider

4. Cashonlytrucking

May 3, 2017
    STAY AWAY !!!

5. Florida Playboy

Florida Playboy Road Train Member

Dec 19, 2012
    Florida
    Sounds like a nice job. How long did you last there?

Farmerbob1, Samuelh and Texas_hwy_287 Thank this.
  6. Cashonlytrucking

May 3, 2017
    After the first check I left , only dummy's will drive for them

7. kuluvas

kuluvas Bobtail Member

May 28, 2017
    It is a good job if you can manage your money, time and fuel. If you can't you will fail, the trick to these jobs is saving fuel all you have to do is stay within 5-8 mph of the speed limit don't stop until it's time to fuel and most importantly sleep in the #### truck, you're not on vacation the goal is to make money not spend it on motels or taxi's. U have another driver follow u to drop off the rental(which is cheap if there are at least 2 drivers) then get ur truck and start moving. I work 6 to 7 mos straight and take 4-5 off and do whatever the hell I want, so yes it's totally possible.
    people just either give up early on or they can NOT manage money. Oh and I worked for Apollo the company TRS used to be and that's who Cashonly is talking about TRS is far different. If you're not making money its your own fault.

I forgot to mention of you're a Di@k your dispatcher will be too and it does take time to build a relationship with people you only deal with over the phone(that's if you're from out of state) they do need to get to know you and how you work and the same goes for you, so keep that in mind no matter what company you work for, and nowadays they all pretty much operate in the same way.

Last edited: May 28, 2017
    Reason for edit: Forgot some info, added to the bottom
    Lepton1 Thanks this.
  8. james177874

james177874 Bobtail Member

Jun 19, 2017
    DO NOT contract to this company! YOU have to pay for EVERYTHING and dispatch is horrible. The owner of the company (who also works in dispatch) verbally abuses you if you turn down a run. When you deliver a vehicle let's say in California, you have to dehead 2,000 miles to get to your next pick up. Again, DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!!!!

9. 87Deandre

87Deandre Bobtail Member

Oct 30, 2017
    What part of TN do they have you drive to ?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.