Has anyone ever heard of Truck Relocating Services

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by Aubie3344, Feb 4, 2017.

1. REALITY098765

REALITY098765 Road Train Member

Sep 17, 2017
    A lot of those jobs are contract jobs not employee jobs. The company tells you they have vehicles to move and it's up to you if you can do it or not at the rate they give you.
    You are contacting a job not working for a company.
    Some places YOU submit a rate for a move.
    There are companies that hire drivers tho. Active i believe is 1

russellkanning Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Newtrucker2019

Newtrucker2019 Bobtail Member

Nov 26, 2019
    Thanks for your feedback. Is it called active truck transport? Can’t seem to find it online.

Also, would you happen to know of any companies that offer OTR with a chauffeurs license? I’m having a hell of a time finding them. Thanks

4. Newtrucker2019

Nov 26, 2019
  5. tarmadilo

tarmadilo Road Train Member

Dec 12, 2018
    Do yourself a favor and get a company driver job with a reputable trucking company.

FlaSwampRat and Newtrucker2019 Thank this.
  6. Newtrucker2019

Nov 26, 2019
    Tarmadilo- this is likely a stupid question but I’ll ask it anyways... there are reputable trucking companies that provide a Chauffeurs license job OTR? I’m currently studying for my CDL but in the mean time I have my chauffeurs to keep money coming in. I live in Michigan

7. tarmadilo

Dec 12, 2018
    I’d stay home, deliver pizzas, or drive for Uber or Lyft, and work on getting the CDL as quickly as possible. You can’t attend classes if you’re out of town, and I doubt if there are any non-CDL jobs that would pay enough to justify doing it, anyway.

I did driveaway, delivering various trucks, buses, and RVs for a few months about ten years ago, and even with a Class B CDL, I didn’t even make as much as I had before as a school bus driver.

FlaSwampRat Thanks this.
  8. bossatlanta1980

bossatlanta1980 Bobtail Member

Jun 3, 2020
    June 6, 2020

Hello everyone. I wanted to leave a review about the company TRS Relocating Services. To date, I have been working with the company for about 3 weeks now. But before I go into the review I think that some background about me may be a little helpful. My last job, I managed a casual dining restaurant where I earned an easy 70,000 a year working only 4 days a week. I have degrees in Biology and Psychology. I also have IT experience, and automobile dealership management experience (earned 100,000+ a year there). As you can see, I have varying experiences spanning from left to right. I even left some out so that I would not bore some of you. All of the jobs that I mentioned were professional paying jobs, 50,000 - 100,000+ Guess what, I did not walk into any of those jobs making a professional salary but one. My point is that I had to work and prove myself. And I always did and benefits always come and plenty of money and people willing to help you on your journey!

My review is an experience that is for me, but I am going to share it with you. I believe in being honest and keeping it real with people from the beginning and here it is. Ever since I started the hiring process with TRS it has been splendid to say the least. The recruiter was funny, professional and very helpful and continues as support even today. My dispatcher is supremely resourceful, professional, challenges my assumptions, generates ideas, and has my well-being in mind when sending me out. How can you not win with someone like that on your team?!

Let me talk about pay. Remember I am going to keep all the way real with anyone about anything at all times. I know who I am and I know what I am capable of at any time. This not to prove to anyone anything about me, you have a choice to believe me or not. Moving forward, I read some of the reviews, and took a lot of it in and dismissed a lot, although I am eager to see this week settlement, I know I did plenty of driving, used plenty of gas, took plenty of advances, but based on my mathematics for this week, I will still have a professional pay check this Friday. Remember professional money to me is anything that pays $50,000 a year or more. Do you know how I did it, well keeping it real, here it is; if you can keep a professional attitude toward the customers, your support staff, professional timekeeping skills, follow the rules and policy, professional money management, then you will make professional money! I have to be successful,( I have been at everything else that I ever done, then why not this too) there is no other option for me, so I will make this work and so can you!

In conclusion, if you come in “half-assing” then that is the type pay that you will receive; half ### pay! If you come in as an aspiring professional (being coachable, trainable, listening too and integrating the guidance that your support staff gives you; then and only then will you be successful and paid like a professional! If you cannot supervise yourself, think ahead, organize, be willing to work hard, project and articulate a positive and capable attitude, believe in yourself then this job is not for you! So if this is you then, save both the company and yourself sometime and find something that you think you can work hard at to win! This company offers so much, take advantage and half - assers stay away!!!!!

9. tarmadilo

Dec 12, 2018
    Three weeks? I laugh!

kemosabi49, Dennixx and Badmon Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.