Hauling petroleum for Loves in AZ

Discussion in 'Tanker, Bulk and Dump Trucking Forum' started by Brklyn, Jul 11, 2012.

1. prdunson

prdunson Bobtail Member

Oct 18, 2012
    Nashville,Tn
    Been hauling gas for 10 yrs ,keep a clean cdl and safety record and any body will hire you in fuel hauling bus.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Jynxx

Jynxx Medium Load Member

Mar 16, 2011
    Cheyenne, Wyoming
  4. SLANT6

SLANT6 Road Train Member

Dec 3, 2012
    The Nut House
    How many have been in a station at night, dropping a load of gas. Station closed, so it is quiet. A breeze blows some leaves across the concrete...it sounds just like you have product coming out of a stick line somewhere. Makes you jump quick.

HAHAHAHA

5. kestonefuelman

kestonefuelman Bobtail Member

Dec 30, 2012
    whats up gemini ? just saying hello from the keystone state Northeast div.

6. Jynxx

Jynxx Medium Load Member

Mar 16, 2011
    Cheyenne, Wyoming
    Hey how's it going there? Good to hear from you how's business been? Where are you located?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

7. GasHauler

GasHauler Master FMCSA Interpreter

Oct 23, 2005
    Vegas/Jersey
    Not leaves but other type of noise. It would be funny for someone to sit down and take notes from all of us and write a book. I know that alot of you guys have seen the UNBELIEVABLE like I have and laugh about it now but not back then. Here's one: Driving on US318 in Nevada late at night (for those that have never been there US 318 is out in no where land. There's a 100 miles with not even a light from a distant house, nothing.) and I had a single high beam coming at me in the middle of the road. I could see it way off and figured the driver would move over when he got close. So I'm watching and he keeps coming, I start to slow down and end up pulling off the road and wait. Then all of a sudden a very large boom goes off right after the light blinded me. I bet those Air Force guys in that B1 Bomber were laughing their butts off as they flew about 50 feet about the ground testing out of the Nellis Test Range. That's about the weirdest I've had but out there on the back side of the Nevada Test Site you do see some strange things.

8. kestonefuelman

Dec 30, 2012
    business is great, shartlesville pa, looking to add night driver for #358

9. Jynxx

Jynxx Medium Load Member

Mar 16, 2011
    Cheyenne, Wyoming
    Are you a lead driver? What times are the shift?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

10. kestonefuelman

Dec 30, 2012
    No not at my current location I am the night driver at #358, I will be relocating to a another location for day shift in Pa. A position will be available for the night shift 6 pm til 6 am basically to replace me. Spread the word.

Jynxx Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.