Have $500.00 cash in your pocket when stopping/parking @ Walmart in Eaton,Ohio

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by bleaubell, Jan 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bleaubell

bleaubell Light Load Member

Jan 1, 2013
    Annapolis, MD
    its actually not Amway....none of that ....but has to do with "mindset changing" ....cool stuff....most people think like a worker and live their life accordingly....this stuff actually helps to change the
    mindset around....now we are working on taking over Al's Towing business away from them....so we can buy two more tow trucks and start draging everyone into parking lot of Walmart in eaton, OH...so the management could see that truckers money is green too!!!! By the way...the whole thing will be put on TV so American can see how truckers can shop at Walmart in Eaton....lololo

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. NavigatorWife

NavigatorWife Road Train Member

Apr 30, 2012
    Cental West, AL
    Amway had good products.

4. kacey1959

kacey1959 Bobtail Member

Jun 19, 2011
    somewhere out there
    I'm sorry for hurting your eyes with that color ShootThis....

5. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Oh, the ol' mind control thing. Yeah, go for it, let me know how it works out.

And what channel on the TV should I look for you? ScyFY?

6. truckon

truckon Swamp Thing

Dec 16, 2011
    Like I'd tell you!
    The next episode of COPS .... when they bust the meth house..

7. SmoothShifter

SmoothShifter Defender of the Driveline

Sep 10, 2010
    Feura Bush, NY
    Oh, Obi Wan Kenobe, please dazzle us with your intellectualism .... once again.

im+in+ur+mind+funny+animals.jpg

8. biggare1980

biggare1980 Medium Load Member

Apr 29, 2009
    Springfield, Ohio
    After reading this whole thing(sorry I have a boring life these days) I just want to know how Als went to the loves at exit 10 on 70 to cash the T-Check? Granted I haven't been through there since October,but I don't see a truck stop being built in that little amount of time.Maybe the aliens took it with them when they left after their ship almost got towed!!!

Dinomite and double_r Thank this.
  9. ibflat2

ibflat2 Light Load Member

Jun 17, 2007
    Dothan Alabama

when we take a comcheck or other kind of check we deposit them just like regular checks... At least that is how we do them here. We do not go cash them... If we are worried about them or something, we have the driver cash them at the truck stop and we take the cash then...

10. bleaubell

bleaubell Light Load Member

Jan 1, 2013
    Annapolis, MD
    as we wait for the TV crew to arrive and tow trucks to come...we are working on a "scam" to improve mpg on our trucks....that is we built a generator which "squezes" quite a nice chunk of energy of out diesel fuel.....so far...under regular loads of 79000lb ...we were able to get our DD 60 dec IV from average 6mpg to about 9.5mpg...and still going....
    As you see ....we working hard to get Al's out of business...hehehe!!! And on the more serious note....we found out on Friday that the Atty. General of OHIO is looking at Al's business practices now...we called Friday just to see if there is any complaints on Al's Towing...and we were told that there is "a sizable/long" list of complaints....so we ended up adding ours to it too!!! All in all....ATTY General's office would not tell us who other people are...but we were told to sit tight and wait...as the hammer is on the way...whatever that all means!!!

11. ralph

ralph Road Train Member

Mar 1, 2009
    At The Key Board
    Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah>I thought you promised to stop posting until there was something concrete.

Lonesome, ShootThis and 48Packard Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.