Hazmat endorsement

Discussion in 'Hazmat Trucking Forum' started by Rchavez, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Rchavez

Rchavez Bobtail Member

Nov 8, 2018
    So I was wondering how you check the status of your house brat background I found the site to check it and I entered in the information I asked for and it said in green lettering eligibility determined so does that mean that I passed the background or I failed the background?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. GoldDot40

GoldDot40 Light Load Member

Jul 20, 2018
    Athens, GA
    You should get a letter in the mail stating either scenario. Probably come any day now. With tomorrow being the observance of Veterans Day by the Federal government...it likely won't come tomorrow.

4. Farva

Farva Light Load Member

Oct 23, 2018
    South Dakota
    If you call the number listed on the website to check on your status, they'll tell you whether or not you "passed", so you don't have to wait for the letter. In fact, if you did pass, you can call your DMV since they transmit the data (no longer actually requiring you to take the letter to the DMV to have the endorsement added to your CDL) directly to your state DMV.

I did my TWIC & and HME the other day and within a few hours I called and both were processed and they told me over the phone I was granted both and I picked up my TWIC ID Card a week later.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.