Headed to Salem, Or

Discussion in 'May Trucking' started by NorthWest Wonder, Sep 18, 2010.

1. Trucker Steve

Trucker Steve Medium Load Member

Nov 9, 2008
    Phoenix az
    I know of several drivers out of Las Vegas. They have been with May for quite a while so I can not responded with 100 percent certainty that they're hiring in your area. I would suggest you call to find out. How often are you looking to get home by the way?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Trucker Steve

Nov 9, 2008
    Phoenix az
    Just want to say congratulations on getting on here with May Trucking. Make sure you keep us all posted as to the out come see ya on the road.

4. Y2K

Y2K Road Train Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Yacolt,WA
    Thanks Steve,hope I get a chance to buy ya a cup of coffee out there someday.
    I've enjoyed your youtube stuff a great deal as well as your input here.

5. wasteman

wasteman Bobtail Member

Apr 3, 2010
    prescott az
    truckersteve, do they let you take the truck home for hometime? How often do you get home?

6. Trucker Steve

Nov 9, 2008
    Phoenix az
    Taking your truck home all depends on your specific situation. I personally take my home time all over the country normally, I got family all over the globe so I'm always at home no matter where I go I got someone I can spend time with, for the most part.

May Trucking has been great to me.. I have had times (when my mom had cancer) where I needed to be home often so I was at the hospital every other day. I have had times where family was sick I would come home every weekend. I have also worked the road for months at a time depending on how my family is doing... They have always cared about me and my family~!

Hope that helps brother.

wasteman Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.