Heading For Little Rock! Maverick

Discussion in 'Maverick' started by JimTheHut, Feb 2, 2010.

1. kphillips4590

kphillips4590 Bobtail Member

May 20, 2018

So I am 3 days into orientation. If you are looking for a company that treats their employees and family members right, has amazing training, and wants to help you succeed then Maverick is perfect. On the flip side though Maverick expects you to do your absolute best every day all day. They as the most safety oriented company I've worked for ever. They believe to be early is to be on time and to be on time is late. Also if you cant be away from your phone for long periods of time its gonna be hard. Now to some this all seems very easy and maybe even dumb to have to say it, but I have seen several of my class already sent home because of breaking some of the rules or thinking they can just slide through orientation doing the minimum. All in all I believe the hard work I'm putting in is going to pay off greatly.

Truckermania Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Janericlogan

Janericlogan Bobtail Member

Jul 31, 2018
    Hey question for you, Since you been running glass, have you been thru Sioux Falls at all, I’m awaiting the background check, I’ve applied out of Louisville, but due to recent issues, my wife will be in Sioux Falls till Spring, and just wondering if I’ll be able to stop in once in awhile, TIA

4. JimTheHut

JimTheHut Road Train Member

Sep 26, 2009
    Central Ohio-Go Bucks!
    Glad you are doing well! You can not fake it until you make it! You have to put forth the effort! But they will help you succeed if you are willing to give it your all and have a good attitude!

5. JimTheHut

JimTheHut Road Train Member

Sep 26, 2009
    Central Ohio-Go Bucks!
    Just got back off of a week of vacation after spending a week at the Rock! It is always great to get back and see where it all started! After almost 9 years, it is still the best decision I ever made to go with Maverick!

BlueThunderr and Truckermania Thank this.
  6. BlueThunderr

BlueThunderr Medium Load Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Does Maverick have driver facing cameras ?

7. h82bbad

h82bbad Light Load Member

Nov 18, 2017
    Michigan/ Chattanooga Tn
  8. h82bbad

Nov 18, 2017
    Michigan/ Chattanooga Tn
    No they do not. Forward facing only.

BlueThunderr Thanks this.
  9. BlueThunderr

Sep 11, 2012
    ok that's what I thought.... some guy on youtube says they do.

10. h82bbad

Nov 18, 2017
    Michigan/ Chattanooga Tn
    Wow, I wonder if he drives for Maverick? Yes one facing forward...I wouldn't want one watching me. I drive for Maverick and I assure you there is not camera aimed at me.

BlueThunderr Thanks this.
  11. BlueThunderr

Sep 11, 2012
    I don't think he drives for maverick...Just some dude doing reviews and reports on trucking companies...It wouldn't be the first time I saw a person or website reporting something wrong about a company

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.