Heading to Waco, GA in 4 days. Making sure I'm prepared.

Discussion in 'Swift' started by LHJohn, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Rowdy1

Rowdy1 Light Load Member

Oct 11, 2016
    You check my post here. I've had to send quarterly statements to more than a few here and you'll see I ain't no joke. I'm not trucker ############ you. I've worked for more than a couple trucking companies and none have come close to paying me as well and treating me with as much respect as swift does. Been here a long time now and paid off my first two lease trucks.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. TROOPER to TRUCKER

TROOPER to TRUCKER Anything Is Possible

Dec 15, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    Good for you glad it worked out.

4. TROOPER to TRUCKER

TROOPER to TRUCKER Anything Is Possible

Dec 15, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    I noticed you just joined here. Hopefully you can see that in the future.

5. Blackshack46

Blackshack46 Road Train Member

Pacific Islander comes to mind. He was doing 120k at England.

On another note rowdy, you said don't spew the info you get from the internet.... what's this contraption were on again?

As far as anyone knows, your just an internet cowboy. Nobody knows you and that's about it. You should have nothing to prove to us, but your trying to prove swift as the holy grail of trucking. That's great rowdy. Glad it's working out for you.

Lastly, Trooper never bashed swift. if you remember he simply asked why LHjohn chose swift when there are better companies to work for.

Why do you like TA when independents are better?
    Trooper has been coming around doing what China does. I've never seen Chinatown say potential drivers should go to swift, your not bashing China are you?

6. ChromeDome

ChromeDome Road Train Member

Jun 10, 2007
    Lakeland, FL
    I have told several people that were looking at worse company's that they may want to consider swift for the first year. They were younger, had young kids and lived in Central Florida. Not allot of choice in a company that will take a trainee in this part of Florida. Swift, Werner, CRST.... That is about it. Swift has allot of freight in the state, plus controls all of the walmart DCs in Florida. So they could get on a regional or home daily status fairly quickly. Sure, the pay will not be equal to a decent OTR company, but they would have a better chance of making it 2 years in the industry than they would if they took one of the other choices.

ronvicki6653 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.