Hello From JB Hunt

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Your buddies at JB, Jul 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. easyrider

easyrider Light Load Member

Jul 26, 2006
    Cowtown, USA
    Okay good enough for me I just wanted to know and get my point across. I understand what your saying, it's just that it was informative. Not just his points but yours and everyone else's as well. I guess I just like good exciting posts. Thanks for giving the explanation even though you didn't have too. Good site by the way it's a lot of fun.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. WiseOne

WiseOne Inactive contact bullhaulerswife

Feb 8, 2004
    Truckers Report, TN
    NP, EasyRider...his points are FAR from valid. A man that sends another man an e-mail like that deserves NO respect at all, period.

4. stranger

stranger Road Train Member

Oct 10, 2006
    NC
    The driver who drives my truck first shift was about to go with JB.

He kept telling me about this company who promised him a dedicated run.

We share the same company cell phone, which stays in the truck. I received a call one evening which turned out to be from a recruiter from JB. He asked for the other driver, and when I told him he was home, and that this was the company phone, and I ran the truck evenings and nights, he tried to recruite me.

He had this story about this wonderful job that was opening up. I told him I worked 10 hours a day, 4 days a week, was home between midnight and 2 AM, didn't touch anything, and made enough money to suit me, and did not want to work more than I did, could he match that.

He said "that would be hard, tell (name omitted) to call me".

I did talk to the other driver about JB calling. I told him the horror stories about JB and their recruiters I read on this forum.

He said thanks for telling him before he made a mistake, and he would never go to JB if that is the way things work.

Another one saved because of this forum.

5. Sad_Panda

Sad_Panda Road Train Member

Dec 2, 2006
    Well, in a way, it is a good thing. You can look at something like that and say to yourself. "I am at a fork in my life, I could work for this company, or another company just like it, or another one....OR I can make changes to my life"

Myself, getting burned twice in a row, I've made changes to my life. I'm going back to college and going to get a degree. While I'll keep my eyes and ears open for trucking jobs, I'm not going to bend over backwards for these "people".

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

-Albert Einstein

6. Rlp

Rlp Bobtail Member

Jul 2, 2007
    Hey, if you are booted from here again maybe you can find another site for yourself and some others from Swift and like wise that will have you. Or even start your own. I know! Search under scumbags of America or some such! :biggrin_2556:

7. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    And if the posters were honorable people, you would be right, such as the one called "DowserDave" from a while back. The poster "vickw" is a terminal manager with Swift at their Houston TX terminal I believe, and he's been good to have around here for the reasons you stated.

But most of these lowlifes from JB Hunt just want to keep pushing the recruitment issue, and they can't get it through their thick skulls that we will NOT allow that here.

8. WiseOne

Feb 8, 2004
    Truckers Report, TN
    Well it IS my own site which I pay for...what am I supposed to do? Bend over and spread my butt cheeks for JB? Sheesh.

9. smurf-316

smurf-316 Resident Nut Case

Oct 4, 2006
    North Carolina

lol....lol...lol....I bet that recruiter would be like:biggrin_25524: bow chicka wow wow!!
    :biggrin_2559:

10. WiseOne

Feb 8, 2004
    Truckers Report, TN
    LMAO, Oh, the way he talks I wonder if he wouldn't mind my hairy butt (he ain't gonna get it though...exit ONLY). ROTF.

11. Peeping_Tom

Peeping_Tom Light Load Member

Jul 22, 2007
    Sharpsburg, Ga
    oh heck no. you just didn't go there. it wasn't 2 hours ago we were jokingg about that here and do the same thing.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.