Hello

Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by Wifey, Apr 13, 2009.

1. Wifey

Wifey Bobtail Member

Apr 13, 2009
    HI everyone, I'm a newbie here. I've been a truckers wife for the last 13 years (shock to my system as he wasn't a driver when we got married) Finally realized that gee if they had message boards for my scrapbooking hobby they probably had ones for truckers (and their wives!)

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. WiseOne

WiseOne Inactive contact bullhaulerswife

Feb 8, 2004
    Truckers Report, TN
    Hi, Wifey, Welcome to our Truckers Forum! We hope you enjoy your stay and please read our RULES. Please remember, you are NEVER allowed to post e-mails, ad links, trucking company links, personal site links, and such ANYWHERE in this forum. Thanks for understanding! We hope to help you and get to know you soon! Thanks, Wifey!

Wifey, do you have a question about how to do something? Try our FAQ section or you can PM me or a Moderator (50 posts not required to PM a Mod) to ask a question! Also, you can read through our Truckers Forum Information Center!

Also remember to get your 2009 Truckers Report Calendar AND show your love for truckers with your new Truckers Report Legal Stamps! This helps us to keep this place alive, thanks!

4. Texas-Nana

Texas-Nana Princess Drives-a-Lot

Apr 23, 2008
    Nana's empty nest
    Howdy & welcome! Glad you found the forums. :biggrin_25525:

5. dockrat

dockrat Light Load Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Rathdrum, Idaho
    Hello Wifey, You will be happy you stumbled on here. There are several wife's who hang out. Take care!

6. Lil Blue Pony

Lil Blue Pony Brown Eyed Girl

Feb 22, 2008
    hey there wify welcome to the group visit the ladies room and last post get aquainted and look forward to hearing from you

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.