Help I want out of this company, only 2 months experience.

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by Lilberh357, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

2. Lilberh357

Lilberh357 Bobtail Member

Dec 5, 2022
    917 ELM St, Marston, MO 63866

austinmike and Chinatown Thank this.
  3. Lilberh357

Dec 5, 2022
    They just towed me to Volvo. I don't know weather to stay with the company and or go. Smh

4. ducnut

ducnut Road Train Member

Dec 31, 2010
    SPI
    No kidding! The two I posted would be a privilege to work for, in my mind.

Chinatown Thanks this.
  5. Lilberh357

Dec 5, 2022
    I don't know why. It's having everyone relpy that old post sorry man I think may have re posted it or something. I have a job but in my new post. I'm just asking weather I should stay or go with the company I picked.

Bean Jr. Thanks this.
  6. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    If the job you have isn't working for you in terms of paying your bills, then you make a move. The question is, do you make money when you aren't broke down?

Breakdowns are going to happen, amd you can't be thinking about making a change each time you experience some adversity. Now if your truck is breaking down every week, then yeah, I'd consider a change. Every once in a while, a truck is going to break down because you're running it daily. If your overall experience has been good with your current company, get tough and ride it out. If you're firing your best shot with this company, and it's still not good enough, then you look elsewhere.

ducnut Thanks this.
  7. Jaguar115

Jaguar115 Heavy Load Member

Apr 4, 2008
    Warsaw, Mo
    IWX in Springfield Mo is the best kept secret in trucking. ( I had never heard of them ) 70 Cents a mile (solo), requires tanker and hazmat endorsement. I was at their terminal today signing up for orientation, (2 days). I spoke with a few drivers getting service, they showed me their settlements, they are averaging 2900-3500 miles a week. I am going on their Southeast "regional" division. Out 2 weeks, home 2 days.

48Packard, Lilberh357, ducnut and 2 others Thank this.
  8. Lilberh357

Dec 5, 2022
    I like the people and it's a small company. Just feel like I could be making more. And my truck shouldn't be going done every month. It's just frustrating because I've put my all in to getting my CDL. And I go where ever they want me to go. Like now I'm in Laredo Texas. And now they don't know where the stuff should be going they give me the wrong address. So now I'm sitting. This type of stuff happens often. I've had this same Ioad since sat and now it's going on Wednesday. just want to run and make money. So I can buy my own truck.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.