Heyl Trucking is a joke!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by donnaj55, Jun 13, 2012.

1. raverez097

raverez097 Light Load Member

Aug 1, 2011
    Syracuse, ny
    What the Heyl is everybody joking about? Heyl, it ain't froze over yet, has it? Heyl no I won't go!
    Now I'm gettin the heyl out of this thread!!

free spirited1 and Dennis_Miller Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Bigcountry8079

Bigcountry8079 Bobtail Member

Sep 21, 2007
    Buffalo, NY
    Oh heyl naw. :sign3:

Dennis_Miller Thanks this.
  4. Nyteryda

Nyteryda Bobtail Member

Jun 19, 2011
    I don't entertain fools and their foolishness.

5. devildawg89

devildawg89 Light Load Member

My theory is, and respectfully speaking here, if I cannot pronounce the name, this old redneck will not go to work for them.....lol

6. devildawg89

devildawg89 Light Load Member

I don't get it. I see others post on here, and my post isn't allowed unless it is approved. What happened to the 1st amendment rights as a U.S. citizen? My original post wasn't derogatory at all.

My original post was, before the approval was granted. Respectfully speaking here, if I cannot pronounce the company, this old redneck will not work for them.....lol

paul_4lp Thanks this.
  7. Bigcountry8079

Bigcountry8079 Bobtail Member

Sep 21, 2007
    Buffalo, NY
    Yo yo yo, be coo nyteryda. 295.gif

8. brown & proud

brown & proud Bobtail Member

Aug 1, 2012
    amen Dryver..i DO work there..and i AM TX Regional..and its been great...yeah they ask us to leave the state, but we were informed that when hired..plus, they bring you right back..its not like you not getting paid..lol. plus, they get you home regularly , regional your home every 7 days, otr every 14 days...man after being out OTR doing 2 months and then home fer a week to going to this..heck yeah ill take it..and they treat you right, i never have a problem getting work done on my truck if needed..and if you want to make money, they have miles to throw at ya...ok sorry, didnt mean ta rant...HEYL in my opinion is the best Co. ive had the pleasure working with in my 20 yr driving career..:biggrin_25519:

Dryver and 123456 Thank this.
  9. Bristol

Bristol Light Load Member

Dec 19, 2011
    Florida
    Good thing her husband don't drive for Werner.

10. pross

pross Bobtail Member

Aug 23, 2012
    i work there at hely my terminal is in fl. I get 2600 to 3400 mi a week. yes i have gotten 1500. it happens, but heres the deal i get my load i show up on time both ends, dont whine and it seems to all work out. next load could be 3000 mi. best part is i dont get bugged to death my dispatcher leaves me alone, but i've earned it. and only been there 6 mos. i dont believe the the broke truck part heyl is very big on good dot scores...and family. also hubby should ask for new dispatcher they'll do it.also texas regional will be more short haul and thus more dock time.... more dock = less mi he's paid by the mile nuff said

Points South Thanks this.
  11. mgt1085

mgt1085 Medium Load Member

Oct 4, 2009
    west palm beach,fl
    same here i havent had a problem with these guys yet i stay out 4 weeks and take 6 days off no problem

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.