JRayL Transport has local/regional/OTR in Dallas.
JRayl Transport | Quality Freight Services and Truck Driv
- Military Veteran Bonus $0.02 CPM
- JRayl’s Lanes run the Midwest/Eastern half of the United States.
- JRayl gets our drivers home EVERY WEEKEND!
- NO TOUCH FREIGHT!! Unload for $$ Incentives!
- Consistent miles and freight
- All 53’ Dry Van – General Commodities
- Referral and Safety bonuses!!
- 50% - 60% Drop and Hook Freight
- Customizable Medical Benefits Packages
- 401K with Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance Plan and Long-Term Disability Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by Ceejay85, Dec 7, 2022.
Page 3 of 8
Chinatown Road Train Member
- Aug 28, 2011
Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds
Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.
Another Canadian driver, Snoopy40 and Flat Earth Trucker Thank this.
Another Canadian driver, mjd4277 and Chinatown Thank this.
Marten is a great company, I drove for them for 10 years. If you do the paperwork like they want you to do, you get paid for detention and adverse weather conditions. I made 6 figures 8 of the 10 years I drove for Marten.Another Canadian driver, lual, Chinatown and 2 others Thank this.
Another Canadian driver, Capacity and Flat Earth Trucker Thank this.
Another Canadian driver, Ceejay85 and mjd4277 Thank this.
Keeping a trailer clean for this purpose is maintaining a 'food grade' trailer. Shippers of human food and dog food (Purina is one) require a clean trailer interior prior to loading and will inspect a trailer to ensure compliance.
An exterior wash is optional and a matter of pride. Some drivers care more than others regarding the appearance of their equipment. A truck wash is for when you have some time to spare.Another Canadian driver and Snoopy40 Thank this.
Page 3 of 8