Highest paying company jobs

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by Kenworth6969, Sep 8, 2023.

1. Long FLD

Long FLD Road Train Member

Mar 4, 2015
    We’re looking for drivers based around Nevada MO to deliver all points out of there.

We were looking for guys for the Cali fleet a while back. It requires TWIC card but is salary and you also get paid on your home time. If I recall that one is out a month or so and then fly home for your time off.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. lual

lual Road Train Member

Oct 22, 2020
    SW Georgia
    For Walmart -- they allow you to be up to 200+ miles away from your assigned terminal/dist center.

For other carriers -- they want you to be MUCH CLOSER to the available position.

-- L

4. pavrom

pavrom Road Train Member

Apr 29, 2012
    NE illinois
  5. 201

201 Road Train Member

Apr 16, 2014
    high plains colorado
    Consider it a blessing, my friend. :cheers: There are so many great company jobs out there, Chinatowns submissions are the tip of the iceberg, and why anyone would operate their own today, comes down to stubborn pride. On a recent car trip, I could count on one hand, how many O/Os were out there.Flatbed or cattle pots, was about it. I'd be wary of places like Walmart, or UPS, that primarily use their own fleet, I think that is coming to an end, as to stop corporate bleeding, many places are discontinuing their trucking and farming it all out. Stay with the well known carriers, not "Happy, Go Lucky Trucking",,now hiring,,,If I were you, I'd go with a gas can. Huge shortage of suicide jockies, and pay is right up there. I'd have to say, a transport driver for a Loves got to be the graviest job on the rock.

6. Kenworth6969

Kenworth6969 Road Train Member

Jul 3, 2020
    Indiana

7. Lennythedriver

Lennythedriver Road Train Member

Feb 14, 2020
    I run coast to coast reefer, haul own product out, broker loads back. I’m on pace to make $108,000 this year.

8. Kenworth6969

Jul 3, 2020
    Did you miss the part where I said it was an old Cascadia? Even beyond the major problems nearly every other week I was chasing little problems. This year alone I've dealt with countless coolant lines bursting and air leaks. I've literally lost count.
    Shops I've spoken to all said these older Cascadias are throw away trucks and not built to last.
    I just can't justify throwing tons of money at a cheap throw away truck and I've already spent too much.
    I'm happy just for a junk yard to take it away at this point.

I'm not motivated to get another truck as rates are soo bad its not worth having your own truck right now. Flatbed is currently worst I have ever seen.

9. Long FLD

Long FLD Road Train Member

Mar 4, 2015
    The hardest part about going back to work for someone after being on your own would be someone else dictating your schedule and only getting a couple weeks off per year.

10. Kenworth6969

Jul 3, 2020
    @Chinatown got a test for you.

Know any home daily and $100k+ a year?
    Or maybe home Saturday/Sunday and $100k+ a year?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.