Owner Operator Pay Plan Structure with Hribar Logistics LLC been around since 1949
OTR/Regional/Local Dry Van and Flatbed
Average Weekly Gross Settlement (Before Deductions) $6000-$8500
*Immediate local at the lower range. OTR/Regional at higher-end
- FREE TRAILER. Company supplied 53' plated, dry van. Or flatbed. The company pays for all planned maintenance of the trailer.
- FREE PLATES. Company-paid plates through our owner operator program.
- FREE Liability Insurance.
- FREE Cargo Insurance.
- The driver receives 75% of gross line haul and 100% of any fuel surcharge collected.
- The driver receives 90% of any customer paid detention fees, layover fees, TONU fees.
- Owner Operator provides occupation accident insurance, can be provided at owner's expense through company reduced rate.
- Owner Operator provides bobtail insurance, which can also be provided at the owner's expense through company reduced rate.
- Owner-operator deductible buys down is available.
- Company-paid highway use tax.
- Fuel Discount program provided by the company.
- Discounted service, maintenance, and parts program.
- Peoplenet electronic logbooks.
- Settlement paid weekly via an electronic deposit into the account.
- 2 Week pay lag, Week 1 paid on week 3, week 2 paid week 4, etc.
- Call Mike at 479-280-7989 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org you can also fill out the application at the bottom of the page. fill out completely thank you.
- CDLSuite | Hribar