Home depot account

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by leforrest, Apr 12, 2024.

1. leforrest

leforrest Bobtail Member

Jun 1, 2014
    Hey all.
    Here in Minnesota they are hiring for Moffett/ flatbed drivers. I'm well versed with piggybacks. I ran a few of their stores up in New England through cardinal.
    They are advertising around 80k and 7500 sign on.
    I'm my experience that seems largely inflated. Anyone have any input on the accuracy of those numbers?

Thanks

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Arctic_fox

Arctic_fox Experienced mx13 execrator

Sep 16, 2016
    Could be accurate could be B.S, common trope with companys is "we will pay you X" then in the fine print "X pay is not guaranteed and is subject to work performed"/"80k is based off top 1% of drivers pay" or something to that effect.

Also would depend on your experince, your driving record, employment record and so on. 80K is posible and likely depending, ive personally worked jobs that paid a lot more. But to get that i had to have my nose to the grindstone to the point by vacation time my boots were all that was left.

leforrest Thanks this.
  4. LTL Bull

LTL Bull Road Train Member

Mar 12, 2020
    Since not many have chimed in I would submit that’s between 26.67 and 32 dollars per hour based on 50 and 60 hours per week 50 weeks per year. Those jobs generally require evening and weekend work and lots of residential. I talked to a few guys running a similar set up for Menards but they were all independent contractors with their truck pulling Menards trailers and Moffets. They were grossing 1400 to 1800 a week after their expenses according to them I never saw that on paper though

Last edited: Apr 17, 2024
    leforrest Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.