Hope of KLLM after School

Discussion in 'KLLM' started by Nolan533, Jun 19, 2009.

1. GatorinSC

GatorinSC Light Load Member

Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood, SC
    I posted in a different thread that I went to TMC. :(
    Things are going well there though! Leaving with my trainer this weekend.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. The "G"

The "G" Bobtail Member

Dec 3, 2009
    warner robins, ga
    I am recently out of training and went straight into the lease program. Thanks to Road Toad and a few others with good advise I am very pleased. I make "GOOD" money and I think I have survived my short learning curve since I had never driven trucks before. The miles are 25-3000 a week and you are usually pre-tripped before you ever unload. Just try and stay away from chicken. Sitting here for 2 hrs now waiting on a live unload. Oh well, if I didn't have time, i couldn't check out the new post here.

4. sookie

sookie Bobtail Member

Aug 28, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    Wow... You went straight to lease from training? Let me know how it's working for you later on ! I'm curious once everyone gets on board with the lease purchase program to see if it's a win win!

5. tribaltalon

tribaltalon Bobtail Member

Jul 17, 2009
    Central Texas
    ditto.. i'm coming straight out of training into KLLM... thinking about doing the lease deal after 6 months or so. seems like alot of the guys i've talked to like it..

6. The "G"

The "G" Bobtail Member

Dec 3, 2009
    warner robins, ga
    will do Sookie. I am sitting in Memphis at Freightliner. EGR problem put me in shop. I have been out 7 weeks straight and I do not have a lot of time to log on. If things stay the way it is now, I will not have any regrets for going into the lease program. I am finally getting comfortable with everything. Now I am enjoying times like these.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.