Houston Crude Hauling

Discussion in 'Oilfield Trucking Forum' started by Blender_Pretender, Nov 2, 2014.

1. chalupa

chalupa Road Train Member

Jul 22, 2010
    Houston,Texas
    Enterprise is still hiring in Baytown. Saw it yesterday.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. RockinChair

RockinChair Road Train Member

Feb 19, 2012
    CC, TX
    Enterprise's pay package is a combination of hourly and percentage. The job postings on the website are almost a year old, so if you want to find out if they're hiring for Baytown or Sealy, call or stop by the yard at the corner of 330 and Baker Rd.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2017
    Reason for edit: Removed phone number
  4. Taseer

Taseer Bobtail Member

Jun 7, 2017
    Hello east Texan this is Taseer currently a driver in all boroughs of New York inquiring about Sunoco Houston. Any info??

5. RockinChair

Feb 19, 2012
    CC, TX
    Ask away...

6. Oiltrucker

Oiltrucker Bobtail Member

Jun 27, 2017
    I'm trying to get on with them are they hiring? Also has they pay gone back up?

7. RockinChair

Feb 19, 2012
    CC, TX
    I think they are hiring company drivers, but not O/Os at this time. Pay is a combination of hourly & commission. It would help if you are willing to haul crude and LPG, because they haul both at the Baytown terminal. Good luck!

8. chalupa

chalupa Road Train Member

Jul 22, 2010
    Houston,Texas
    I see from their ads they are looking for drivers, a manager and a dispatcher and mechanics so the folks I knew are gone. My terminal manager was a great guy but his boss was a butt. Fortunately he moved up and away while I was there.

I declined to run propane because of the pay difference. This was a unpopular position too. I stood my ground and told them you hired me for crude....if you don't need me for that then.......

I heard they went hourly...and that's a good thing....if it's still that way.......and you can't touch the bennies either..........start from day 1. ( or they did )

And the last thing....an unwritten rule. You cannot transfer out of ETC,. They won't let you. A DRIVER would have to quit and be gone 6 months before they will consider you for another position is the rule....but if you ask...that is denied. My goal hiring in with them was to make a trucking hand while in school ( and build time ) and then head into their plants or pipeline dept. however I was told that would not be possible by a vet. He had tried and so had several others.....all with the same results. Too bad too, they missed a good hand...actually several good hands.

Good luck!!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.