how do i start??

Discussion in 'Questions To Truckers From The General Public' started by rosalina, Mar 28, 2007.

1. rosalina

rosalina Light Load Member

Mar 28, 2007
    Hello, I am 32 years female old and need to go to a cdl school to get started, I do have a class B cdl with air brakes and passenger, I am a bus driver, I did school buses for a long time and some elderly transit short buses. I am available to go to a truck school and take a one year commitment. I left driving buses to go to college, but in May the last semester is over and I want to return to driving. I do have GED and 55 credits towards a college degree with a GPA of 3.6

I live in NY. I can leave for truck school in May. I want to long haul
    NO TOUCH AT ALL

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Cynthia

Cynthia Bobtail Member

Mar 27, 2007
    Best of luck to you!

Are you thinking about paying for a school on your own and then finding a company with tuition reimbursement or going with a company that has their own school and you are committed to them for a year to pay it off?

4. mike4104tx

mike4104tx Light Load Member

Jan 6, 2007
    Houston, Texas

My wife is a School Bus driver... I don't see how she does it. The stress a school bus driver has to deal with is more than I would want to deal with... and the school don't support the drivers. :biggrin_2551: At least that is how it is where she is at.

We plan to drive a truck together in the future... our kids are almost out of school :biggrin_25517:

IMHO - If you can handle the school bus and all the stress that goes with it... you can handle the big rigs.

---

5. pro1driver

pro1driver Heavy Load Member

Mar 30, 2006
    North East, USA
    ok..................

6. pro1driver

Mar 30, 2006
    North East, USA
    this is your second posting of the same topic..........

my answer there was as it will be here:

ok.................

7. pro1driver

Mar 30, 2006
    North East, USA
    ok, now this is the 3rd posting of yours saying the very same thing over and over agian. you are spamming the boards..............

8. pro1driver

Mar 30, 2006
    North East, USA
    ok, this is now the 4th posting of yours regarding your job.....you are spamming the boards.

this is being reported as spamming the boards.

9. lookingup

lookingup Medium Load Member

Dec 3, 2006
    come on Pro tell her where to go......Good one spamming the boards....more like making me dizzy.....overly excited....kids are driving me nuts need some privacy want to be a big rig driver.....something along those lines...

10. luvmyhubby

luvmyhubby Road Train Member

Sep 12, 2005
    Sidney MI
    I have merged the posts and sent the poster a pm to take care of the quadruple posting issue.

11. rosalina

rosalina Light Load Member

Mar 28, 2007
    I guess I have to post the same things several times to get an anwer.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.