How do OTR drivers go to the gym???

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by MoneyMike111, Jan 13, 2014.

1. "Hang - Man"

"Hang - Man" Heavy Load Member

Nov 12, 2013
    Western PA
    LOL i didnt want to go there fortycalglock, Silverdrifter and the OP seem positive and in their eyes everything may unfold exactly how they envision.

Silverdrifter- Absolutely you will be able to get in a 1/2 hour workout --but i know what Fortycalglock is saying, and you will too after you start driving.
    Normal time as you know it is going to change -- I cant explain it, you just have to experience it and figure out what to do with it.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Charles Russell

Charles Russell Bobtail Member

Jan 15, 2014
    Driving a truck is a 24 hour job whith shift 11 hours rotating around the clock to coenside with delivery times and logs. Doesnt sound like a job for you.

4. Bigremy

Bigremy Bobtail Member

Apr 15, 2016
    Get a memebership with la fitness ..if u like driving northeastern routes like Pennsylvania. Indiana. Ohio.illinios.Missouri. new jersey.north carolina.even in florida and Texas youll definitely find one ..i should know because i have been to all of those and always found a way to park in the gym usually along the building or in back of it just make sure ur tandems are all the way to the front ...its a great place to take ur 10 hour break maybe even ur 30 minute instead of having a hard time to find a spot at a truckstop ..just make sure u tell ur the manager of its cool to keep ur truck over night they should be fine with it since ur a membership ..plus the gyms have suana and a pool to relax and great free weights to lift heavy or just do a simple jog on the treadmill and you get to see some fine ### ladies in their lol ...just remember always have an exit strategy before u decide to go in the gym during day times dont want to get stuck cause some member decided to block u while ur still on the clock

5. Balakov100

Balakov100 Road Train Member

May 10, 2012
    Temple, TX
  6. TruckGal13

TruckGal13 Light Load Member

Aug 11, 2014
    Petoskey, MI
    Staying healthy is Exactly why I'm Not choosing to go otr.

Dumdriver Thanks this.
  7. realdesertkickin

realdesertkickin Heavy Load Member

Nov 18, 2013
    Tustoned Arizona
    I use dumbells in the truck...At some point I'll hit a gym to work other bodyparts
    [​IMG]

tucker and Lepton1 Thank this.
  8. realdesertkickin

realdesertkickin Heavy Load Member

Nov 18, 2013
    Tustoned Arizona
    I used to look like this
    [​IMG]
    Then I tried meth, now I look like this
    [​IMG]

Worked pretty good Id say, guys say i have a girlish figure now

Kangshi, Moon_beam and Lepton1 Thank this.
  9. Upright

Upright Medium Load Member

Jul 13, 2012
    California's Best City
    Bring it with you. I seen a kllm driver break out his weight bench right in front of his truck. He had the entire set and dumbells to go with it. The sight of that was ridiculous. Really? I thought id seen most things on the road.

10. BigSky

BigSky Light Load Member

Jun 28, 2015
  11. Garzaci

Garzaci Light Load Member

Dec 27, 2013
    Easy? Obviously you do not know. And as for your back exercise it's deadlifts. It adds the solid thickness like no other exercise. But skip them. Doesn't bother me.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.