How does my employer get away with this

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by ad356, Jul 12, 2020.

1. dirttrackercm23

dirttrackercm23 Bobtail Member

Jul 24, 2013
    Every time this guy posts I roll my eyes cause I know it’s some kind of complaint lol I can’t believe there’s grown men that every little problem they have their first reaction is “I better go on the trucking forum and post about this”.... “someone pulled out in front of me today and made me hit my brakes.. can you guys believe it?!”... “my boss gets annoyed and acts like a bully.. it’s almost like he expects me to work.. at work!” Not trying to be a jerk here but sheesh. Grow a set and do your job man.. you’ve been complaining about this boss and this job for years. Just leave. It’s really not a hard job. And yes I haul milk

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Accidental Trucker

Accidental Trucker Road Train Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Irony is my favorite thing.

Like the number of people on here complaining about people complaining.

Jenn72 and D.Tibbitt Thank this.
  4. Sirscrapntruckalot

Sirscrapntruckalot Road Train Member

So that's what all those pee bottles are you find in truck stops and such places. People leaving drug test samples!
    [​IMG]

Sirscrapntruckalot - Roll it up, light it up, smoke it up. - Cypress Hill

AModelCat and D.Tibbitt Thank this.
  5. Irishfan

Irishfan Light Load Member

Jul 11, 2020
    Deleted because it repeated another post.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2020
    Reason for edit: Delete post it actually repeats something another poster wrote. No reason to have the idea duplicated
  6. Irishfan

Irishfan Light Load Member

Jul 11, 2020
    That is in any job. Failing to report a workplace injury is an OSHA issue. It is grounds for automatic termination.

7. drivingmissdaisy

drivingmissdaisy Road Train Member

Jun 10, 2019
    When I used to work at an airport before becoming an airplane mechanic the guy who worked the evening shift before I came on told the owner of the company don't drug test me. The owner agreed.

I don't know anyone in my company who ever got randomly tested. But my old company one guy got "randomly" tested 3 times in one month. He told the fleet manager if he got called in one more time he was quitting. He was never called again.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.