How is it to work for Schneider?

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by charesewilliams, Nov 11, 2021.

1. Pepper24

Pepper24 Road Train Member

Dec 3, 2010
    Yes of course you do because you post it on a chat line it has to be true right.But even still the people I’ve known over the years that have a problem with a carrier requirement for you to go to there Doctor have a health problem they don’t want discovered so they will go to a chiropractor who will just sign off on it.Why else would anyone have a problem with the carrier paying for the physical but requested it done at there doctors ( which is usually like a concentra office) There protecting themselves you are aware they sell the physical forms at truck stops which I could fill out Scribble any Doctors name on it and no one can check to see if it is real

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Opus

Opus Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    South GA
    Answer to original question:

Pretty ok. Probably better than most. Pretty nice people. Sorta laid back.
    Money kinda could improve.

There ya go

Lonesome Thanks this.
  4. 074344

074344 Road Train Member

Aug 4, 2007
    Los Angeles, ca
    The question was addressed to Frank Speak. I didn't know that you were his spokesperson? And as for the money I make and the benefits that I receive, you're probably correct. In the future, try to let the person respond for themselves. Thank you.

5. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Noted.

@Frank Speak a favor of a reply is requested.

Bumper Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.