How many Million Milers do we have?

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by striker, Dec 7, 2009.

1. tdmac13

tdmac13 Bobtail Member

Jul 17, 2013
    I AM with you on this!!!!!! I "feel your pain brother".

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. tdmac13

tdmac13 Bobtail Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Or sister .
    Remember Ontario CA. BBQ pits afire. Party Down. Beer in the Coolers ( cause we're here for the duration), and girls, not lizards, driving around in Pete 379s, not walking or slithering, around and around. QUOTE=tdmac13;3423155]I AM with you on this!!!!!! I "feel your pain brother".[/QUOTE]

full speed Thanks this.
  4. white wolf

white wolf Light Load Member

Jul 1, 2013
    minneeessoooota
    closing in on 3million 1 minor accident

Speedloader and Dave 1960 Thank this.
  5. worldtrvlr

worldtrvlr Medium Load Member

Nov 29, 2011
    Hope Hull, Alabama
    Passed 4 million this year-old school driver.

PS; Any drivers remember when I-95 through Richmond Va, was a toll road? When the '76' was the only real truckstop around Richmond Va, when I-40 was a two lane all the way from Raleigh to Winston-Salem, when I-75 was two-land from Atlanta to Tampa? When the first Pilots came into being? When cabovers ruled the road? When truck stops had reserved tables for us? When you could still get free showers without fueling? When all you needed was $6.00 to buy a chauffer license and get right into a truck?

Speedloader, Hammer166 and full speed Thank this.
  6. halfburn

halfburn Medium Load Member

Feb 22, 2009
    Jasper AL
    Should we start another thread based on years? Since I have been driving local I have discovered that 200 city miles equals 500 road miles.

Speedloader Thanks this.
  7. full speed

full speed Heavy Load Member

Apr 20, 2010
    Los angeles CA.
    This thread and others like it actually goes to show how wide spread the internet and this site are.

There has been over 500 post on the million mile roll call, and that would be a lot of old school guys who wernt brought up using computers and stuff, but have self tought themselves. Keeping up with the times so to say.

I'm sure I could find my post reply if I tried hard enough, but I had a hard time even doing that, do to the number of post.

By the way
    A little shout out to all the old school guys and others who were able to state the marks on this thread as it can only be earned congrats to you all and continue on as professionals as you are.

worldtrvlr and Speedloader Thank this.
  8. full speed

full speed Heavy Load Member

Apr 20, 2010
    Los angeles CA.
    About them old fools out there I'd haft to say I'm gettin up there my self 44. I was never brought up around computers.
    I pretty much self learned most of my computer skills on my own. A little help out there and was pretty much it.
    The first truck I ever drove was freight liner classic. Big long nose short turning radious.
    Over 500 post on this tread is pretty good concidering how many old school guys mess with this stuff, let alone post around on it.
    But I bet you gettem started they"ll go on and on.

9. Boo55

Boo55 Bobtail Member

Aug 3, 2013
    Rock Hill, SC
    Out of 35 years, I pushed a little over 4 million miles without any chargable accidents. Close to 4 1/2 mil.

Dave 1960 and full speed Thank this.
  10. deming807

deming807 Medium Load Member

Jul 31, 2013
    Summit IL
    1430000 miles for 9 years. One crash. few tickets.

11. ‘Olhand

‘Olhand Cantankerous Crusty

Jan 18, 2011
    LOL--wrldtrvlr--as if the Richmond tolls weren't bad enuff--how about both tolls on 95 N and S sides of jacksonville--when 95 only went to Kingsland?

bama339 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.