How much can I make with CRE?

Discussion in 'CR England' started by snowbird_89, Jan 26, 2011.

1. MrClean2k12

MrClean2k12 Bobtail Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Southern De
    Im amazed at how many still sign the lease under these conditions

midnight_trucker_1971 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. midnight_trucker_1971

midnight_trucker_1971 Medium Load Member

Aug 27, 2010
    los angeles ca
    i agree. then they all come back crying i don't feel sorry for em. i ran the numbers in my head and they don't add up. and it's pretty shady that they won't snail mail or even e-mail you the lease aggrement so you can dlownload it and print it and bring it to your laywer and account to see WHO it benifeits YOU or the COMPANY.

4. gt4jk

gt4jk Light Load Member

Apr 1, 2008
    Hello All;

I submitted my app to most of the popular carriers that have paid trianing and that will hire out of my area (Riverside, CA)... Their Training center is just twenty minutes away from here... so being it that it is close.... I so far only got accepted from CR england, others wouldn't accept me due to work history....

If I make up my mind of staying company driver, can they force you(Fire you if you don't) to make a lease deal?... or will they ruin your record when you quit after a year so you can move on to another company?... or will they fire you if you don't run illegal?(go over your hours?)

Thanks

(I've applied to Swift, Prime, CRST, Werner, Roehl, Stevens, Schnieder, CR England, W/S , and others)

5. Jaguar115

Jaguar115 Heavy Load Member

Apr 4, 2008
    Warsaw, Mo
    My first week out as a company driver at .26 a mile, I grossed over a thousand bucks..I actually remember shouting while driving down the road..WOO HOO! I'm finally a truck driver!...Drove as company for a little over a month, always had a paycheck...Then I got the BIG HEAD, IF I CAN MAKE THIS MUCH AT .26 A MILE, I WILL KILL IT, making .85+fuel surcharge!!....

WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!

You're going to receive suggestive brainwashing..You will hear lease ops in the complex complaining about not making any money, but the instructors (Who are put in a position of authority over you) will tell you...AHHh, dont listen to those guys, they have been brought in for more training..or discplinary reasons.

Almost everyone you come into contact with at CRE...starting with your recruiter, your instructors, your trainer and finally the closer (Guy who gives your final orientation and you upgrade)..Receives a bonus if you go lease op.

If you have to goto CRE, do all you can to stay company...resist the temptation of that big shiny apple sitting in the parking lot, calling you to the dark side...There is a serpent waiting for you in Salt Lake City, UT.

truckerdave17 Thanks this.
  6. gt4jk

gt4jk Light Load Member

Apr 1, 2008
    I understand that, but my questions above are still unanswered.

I'm just wanting to use CR England as a milestone so i can get some Exp. in, then i'll move to Prime or another better co then CR England...

7. Jaguar115

Apr 4, 2008
    Warsaw, Mo

8. gt4jk

gt4jk Light Load Member

Apr 1, 2008

9. Jaguar115

Apr 4, 2008
    Warsaw, Mo
    Your welcome...Good luck driver.

10. polvann

polvann Bobtail Member

Apr 29, 2011
    Richmond,Va
    you right about that and when time to get pay you'll get somewhere negative 500 or so...awch

11. Bob1981

Bob1981 Bobtail Member

Feb 10, 2014
    12-13 hundred phase one 15-16 phase 2 27-3200 permanent

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.