How Schneider screw new driver to enslave them

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by michael1000, Mar 7, 2017.

1. Tip

Tip Tipster

Mar 18, 2006
    ON STRIKE
    Schneider, as well as all the other major outfits, will put black marks on a drivers' DAC to keep him from being able to quit them and move on to better jobs.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Majestic 670

Majestic 670 Heavy Load Member

May 10, 2016
    Landcruiser
    Never lie and lose your integrity. It's equivalent to getting bullied just tell them you don't run the lane. I try to be reasonable but I will not lie to please ears. It's your life out there I hate OTR anyway. Truck local and make more $$$

4. Majestic 670

Majestic 670 Heavy Load Member

May 10, 2016
    Landcruiser
    I got a false statement on my Dac from a company. I love trucking

5. 48Packard

48Packard Ol' Two-stop Shag!

Apr 19, 2009
    Could be anywhere
    SNI used to be a quality training outfit. Key words "used to". But the OP is living in a fantasy world.

stevep1977 Thanks this.
  6. stevep1977

stevep1977 Road Train Member

Dec 23, 2010
    Chicago, IL
    Either Schneider has been pissing off a lot of drivers lately or the same people keep creating multiple accounts. I'd say it's a little bit of both.

48Packard Thanks this.
  7. Road Jouster

Road Jouster Light Load Member

If you were retaliated against for not doing something against safety, not legal or against your HOS. They should be advised off what they are asking of a driver, then if pressed away, refuse. You could have a coercion case against the company and individual. If so, document document document. Read: https://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/safety/coercion

moloko Thanks this.
  8. moloko

moloko Road Train Member

Oct 26, 2012
    seattle, wa
    Oh yeah, I know. If you read my last 20 posts I'm going off on how we should sue everybody for everything. I like the way you think, and decided to take your advice well before you even suggested it. The employer is done for. They ridiculed me in emails and text messages for the safety complaint. They bullied me. They had their lawyer try to bully me, and they even coerced me further. There is now a case on them.

Road Jouster and fargonaz Thank this.
  9. Road Jouster

Road Jouster Light Load Member

Wasn't hard to do really. If they understand that a load can't be done "safely, legally and on-time" there is no choice but to pull the load. Sure the DBwhatever will hem n haw about it but has no other option but to pull the load. That is if they wan to avoid deep biological waste material.

10. 48Packard

48Packard Ol' Two-stop Shag!

Apr 19, 2009
    Could be anywhere
    I'd say you're probably correct. Myself, I'm more apathetic these days than PO'd. I've seen the decline in the CHOICE program, and the overall erosion in the quality of new drivers (as I'm sure most of us have).

11. moosc

moosc Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2009
    Lincolnton NC
    Snowflakes can't handle it.

91B20H8 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.