How Schneider screw new driver to enslave them

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by michael1000, Mar 7, 2017.

1. ExOTR

ExOTR Windshield Chipper Extraordinaire

Jan 23, 2013
    Fort Worth, Tx
    How did you get into violation? They actually towed me from receivers around Dallas back to the yard a few times when I worked for them.
    Schneider will light you up for running over your dot hours, they would rather tow you to a truck stop or OC rather than risk the liability of you running past your HOS.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. michael1000

michael1000 Bobtail Member

Aug 26, 2015
    They make previously posts disappare .

4. jamesinmt92

jamesinmt92 Bobtail Member

Apr 21, 2017
    That's a long helicopter ride if you're getting any loads worth a ####

5. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
  6. d o g

d o g Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Sep 20, 2010
    Texas
    None of your posts have disappeared, but we have now merged two of your threads on the same topic.

7. Bo Hunt

Bo Hunt Light Load Member

Aug 6, 2015
    Michael, I am a contractor for Anderson Trucking Service. I used to be a contractor for SNI. I am calling BS on your DBL, or anyone else at SNI, or SFI, or even SLI from distracting you. I say this because it is company policy to pull up your logbook before calling. If you are on line 3, they don't call. It is company policy to not use your phone, at all, under any circumstances, while driving. Your Qualcomm unit should not be used while driving. As those are the only 2 ways that your DBL can contact you, I'm gonna go ahead and call you what many are probably thinking, a liar.

SNI has MANY things wrong with it, hence me no longer contracting to them upon completion of my contract. But none of the vague statements you have made seem to have any merit. YOU are in charge, even as a company driver. NO ONE can make you be unsafe except YOU.

Have a nice day.

Opus and gentleroger Thank this.
  8. trey0311

trey0311 Bobtail Member

Apr 22, 2017
    NC
    Rookie here, (hell not even a rookie yet) trying to see about Schneider paying for CDL to start driving. I read they are vet friendly. Got out USMC a few years back and am trying my hand at trucking. Is Schneider a bad start or should I look for another company (trying to stay regional for now if thats possible.)

9. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Schneider has some dedicated accounts all over the USA, so they probably have a few in NC.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.