How to get contracts/shippers

Discussion in 'Freight Broker Forum' started by harmin5288, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Lite bug

Lite bug Road Train Member

May 3, 2014
    Columbus Ohio
    Boredsocial that is the best description of your job I have ever read. I just read this and even if it is a old post, I just had to comment on it. Thanks. Mike

rollin coal Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Ladyslim43

Ladyslim43 Bobtail Member

Aug 24, 2017
    Hello I was reading your answer and I'm looking to find a good load broad can you please help me out or give me some information please my name is ladyslim43

aussiejosh Thanks this.
  4. Oscar the KW

Oscar the KW Going Tarpless

May 19, 2011
    DAT or Internet Truckstop (ITS) are the two best.

5. Izm

Izm Bobtail Member

Oct 25, 2017
    seems like nobody have a true desire to give these information to others!! And some people here (high chance they are brokers) are giving wrong information to scare newbies.
    why is almost everyone are willing to point you to their religion path. And nearly no one won't do the same in business and life success!!!!.
    you care for me if I'm going to hell, but you DON'T if I'm poor.
    i will figure it out soon or later, even if it's the most chady and full of secrets industry.

I'm currently leased a truck thru the company and yes its a lot better then working for the "BIG BLOOD SUCKERS"

Excuse me im just wondering!. Still looking....!

aussiejosh Thanks this.
  6. PPDCT

PPDCT Road Train Member

Jun 15, 2017
    St. Paul, MN
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. aussiejosh

aussiejosh Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2009
    Airlie Beach QLd
    Rightnowloads, and Trulos are 2 i can think of there may be more not sure on how good they are however there the ones that came up on google search.

8. boredsocial

boredsocial Road Train Member

Apr 13, 2014
    Louisville, KY
    Truckstop and DAT are the only two you need to consider. Yes they are both expensive. That's because they know that you have to pick one of them. They aren't wrong.

9. aussiejosh

aussiejosh Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2009
    Airlie Beach QLd
    Maybe they are looking to improve their freight forwarding and are just asking for some help, what ever happened to helping out our fellow human beings? Has society gone so far down the toilet that its resulted in people talking in an insulting manner about someone who quite simply wants some good advice?

10. loudtom

loudtom Road Train Member

Aug 26, 2016
    You're telling me you've only got one pancake on this load, when I can obviously see there are two. Typical broker.

PPDCT Thanks this.
  11. PPDCT

PPDCT Road Train Member

Jun 15, 2017
    St. Paul, MN
    Well, if you'd answered my twenty phone calls, you'd have known that I was going to stick a second pancake on your head, and was willing to offer you a rate increase. Typical driver.

loudtom Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.