How to get into cattle hauling

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by Apd, Nov 9, 2014.

1. WesternPlains

WesternPlains Road Train Member

Sep 1, 2017
    Not sure if you know. National Carriers is a division of National Beef. Headquarters in Irving Texas. That’s where you officially work out of. They got big packing houses in both Liberal, and Dodge City KS. Am sure plenty others too.
    Talked with a reefer driver for National. Said they are a good company. FM very understanding. Dispatcher great. Did have night/weekend dispatch come on one time. Completely screwed up everything her dispatcher had worked her in for the next couple/three weeks. She complained to her FM. His response was: In other words. They can kiss your a!!! I’ll make sure you don’t get bothered by them again. ... Hasn’t happened since.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. WesternPlains

WesternPlains Road Train Member

Sep 1, 2017
    Cow tipping is done after the bar closes. :)
    Snipe hunting is an alternative.

4. Mrloner43

Mrloner43 Bobtail Member

Oct 10, 2018
    Yeah i agree with all that. Im old school and proud 8f it. D9nt worry th8s 9l boy can handle business, cows pigs coffins Dead bodies or grandpas retirement house. Im good at 3 things and one of those is TRUCKIN!!!!

5. LDYTRUCKER

LDYTRUCKER Light Load Member

Sep 4, 2018
    Anniston, AL
    I would love to passenger with a bullhauler just once in my life. I still get giddy when I see them. I'm not physically strong enough to do it, but living in their world and experiencing what they go through has always been a bucket list experience for me.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.