How to get more hotspot data?? I have Verizon on phone 30gb

Discussion in 'Cellular - Voice - Data' started by asphaltcowboy4x4, Nov 30, 2020.

1. calnca

calnca Medium Load Member

Apr 2, 2014
    Bella Vista, AR
    Had to do it in person.......autopay has to be set up.....technically $ 75 per month, with a $ 5 discount for the mandatory auto draw.

Heard about it 18 months ago on RV forum......checked it out and it is as advertised.

Wife and I can have numerous devices connected (just checked it and we have 6 currently connected), and all run at full speed.

Only issue is you must have at least 1 bar of service.....preferably 2 or more, but it works with 1 bar.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. nredfor88

nredfor88 Road Train Member

Sep 26, 2019
    USA
    I just spoke with Verizon and they said they have no uncapped, unlimited plans.

They said the $70 dollar plan was prepaid, unlimited data, but LTE speed throttled after 30GB of data.

Right now I have my main plan with 30GB LTE speed, Jetpack with 15GB, and iPad with 15GB. They all are unlimited but throttle to 600 kbps after the amounts above. I’ll just stick with that but it’s not enough.

4. calnca

calnca Medium Load Member

Apr 2, 2014
    Bella Vista, AR
    We've never seen/felt/experienced any speed reduction, and we are well over 30GB by the middle of the billing cycle.

5. BigTizle

BigTizle Bobtail Member

Oct 4, 2021
    OTR
    Get the T-Mobile home internet, $65/mo $60 w/ $5 autopay discount. No caps, no throttling. Best thing since sliced bread

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.