How to tell if you are a supertrucker! feel free to come up with some signs

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by truckerdave1970, Aug 24, 2009.

1. truckerdave1970

truckerdave1970 On Probation

Dec 15, 2008
    Rochester, NY
    1. Your truck has more lights than your Christmas tree.
    2. Your CB radio has more toys than your kids do.
    3. Hanging off your truck is one or more of the following: rubber chicken, cow bell, fake bull testicles.
    4. You buy a new truck every 3 years, but your wife has been driving the same POS car for the last 10 years.
    5. You park your $120,000 rig in front of a $15,000 mobile home that your late on the payments.
    6. All your friends and neighbors know what kind of truck you drive and what motor you have in it just by reading your T-shirt and/or ballcap

Mooch and Saddle Tramp Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Powell-Peralta

Powell-Peralta Road Train Member

Jul 17, 2007
    i'm not sure what your definition of "supertrucker" is or what the common definition of supertrucker is, but here's mine.

1) Someone who doesn't sleep.

2) Someone who feels just because he (it's usually a he) doesn't need to sleep, then no-one needs to sleep. And not only does he not fully undestand why other people need to sleep (won't take pills), he feels that anyone that "needs" to sleep is either lazy and or a wuss.

3) a jerk

4) Someone that p's out the door, and/or in a jar, and/or on the side of the road.
    NOTE: i am not objecting to the last option as long as it is out of sight and on grass or soil.

5) Someone who jacks the volume up on the radio all the way while the CB is also up all the way not fully squelched out.

This is my definition of a "supertrucker;" Peterbilt has nothing to do with it; This is stupid redneck s__t and i will address this in another thread.

4. msmspilot

msmspilot Light Load Member

Aug 25, 2008
    North Mississippi
    You claim you can make "the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs."

Saddle Tramp and Troy Thank this.
  5. LandShark

LandShark Road Train Member

Nov 22, 2008
    Riverdale, Ga
    Well my Definition of a super trucker is: someone who gets the JOB DONE SAFELY AND ON TIME EVERYTIME WITHOUT crying about it....Just GET ER DONE...

6. LandShark

LandShark Road Train Member

Nov 22, 2008
    Riverdale, Ga
    Plus it helps if you have a switch that turns your brake lights off when you come up to a bear in a no fly zone..lol

7. TruckerLlew

TruckerLlew Medium Load Member

Jun 30, 2006
    Oklahoma
    A driver who HAS run a 500w linear to talk to his fellow supertrucker while bumper to bumper with him while having the echo box whopped out so nobody can understand him.

*edited to add* Any driver who holds the "Smokey and the Bandit" or "Convoy" as their model as to how they think they have do their job.

8. REDD

REDD The Legend

Jun 29, 2009
    Dueling Banjoville
    If your truck has more teeth then you do..... you may be a SUPER TRUCKER!

9. outerspacehillbilly

outerspacehillbilly "Instigator of the Legend"

May 28, 2009
    The Who's Your State
    1.If you have ever told a story on the cb that starts out like this:
    Ya'll ain't gonna believe this ####! You might be a supertrucker

2.If you got a Peterbilt/Kenworth/( insert your favorite brand of truck ) tattoo, you might be a supertrucker

3.If dressing up for church on sunday means polishing your chrome texas drop bumper and armorall on the tires, you might be a supertrucker

4.If your momma has ever said these words to you:
    Hey hook your truck up to my trailer and get me outta here these #### neighbors are driving me crazy.

:biggrin_25523::biggrin_25521::biggrin_25522:

10. lv gn

lv gn Heavy Load Member

Jun 23, 2008
    las vegas nv.
    a cowboy hat,pointy boots, leather vest, fingerless gloves and a chain on your wallet, and your in the big time!

Last edited: Aug 25, 2009
    Saddle Tramp Thanks this.
  11. outerspacehillbilly

outerspacehillbilly "Instigator of the Legend"

May 28, 2009
    The Who's Your State
    You been watching me? :biggrin_2559:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.