Husband & Wife Team

Discussion in 'Seek Employment' started by capt_kraker, Mar 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. capt_kraker

capt_kraker Bobtail Member

Mar 31, 2016
    Hard running husband & wife team! We are dedicated with a flawless on time service record. We are looking for a smaller company, preferably a small fleet owner with their own authority. We like to run 4-6 weeks at a time before taking time off. We have a combined 29 years experience with 20+ years refrigerated, hauling produce, meat, seafood and frozen. We live in Georgia, near Atlanta and prefer a company that runs the west coast, including the north west and back to the southeast. We are former owner ops, we take care of our equipment, we are easy to get along with and we respect the people we work with.
    We can be contacted via phone at; 404-783-3091.

We are only looking for refrigerated!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. buck35043

buck35043 Bobtail Member

Jun 22, 2008
    Moody, AL
    I work for a small family owned company based out of Las Vegas, We have 4 2015 Freightliner Cascadia with 2015 Hyuandi Reefer Trailers. I recently had to come off the road due to health reasons and we have an open truck. I am know handling all the dispatching and the bulk of administrative duties for the owners. I am not going to blow smoke up your ###, Yes we are small, we do have nice equipment. The only benefit we have is that we have a paycheck in the bank every Friday like clockwork. Other benefits we would like to make happen when financially feasible, Our drivers all seem to be happy with buying their health insurance through the health insurance market place. Our trucks have built in Fridge, Microwave, 2000 watt inverter, onboard scale system. Another plus we don't chain in the winter. If needed we carry autosocks which are legal in all states that require chains. About the pay? that is negotiated directly between you and the owner and is none of my business. About the owner he is a very nice man with a good family. He is very hard working. He drives everyday just like we all do staying out on the road for weeks or months on end to make sure the bills get paid. He can be a little different sometime but is a good guy. He is from South Korea, been here since he was 12 raised on Long Island never lost his accent but you get used to the accent. I worked for him for a year and if this Alabama boy can deal with him anybody can. If you wanna call me and talk to me first my name is Steve my number is 205-701-0286. If you want to go straight to the big boss which I recommend His name is Inbok sounds just like it is spelled give him a call his number is 702-768-6755. Give it a minute or two for the accent to settle in before you hang up on him. But if interested give one of us a call.

4. jfar28139

jfar28139 Light Load Member

May 28, 2012
    Rutherfordton, NC
    We run 55 trucks out of our terminals in western NC and Reno, NV. We run all refrigerated and run coast to coast. I would be glad to discuss further with you and put you in touch with some drivers.

Josh Farmer
    FreightWorks
    freightworkstransport.com
    MC: 777714
    828-429-7577

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.