Husband/Wife Teams

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by StrappedToRide, Apr 10, 2017.

1. StrappedToRide

StrappedToRide Bobtail Member

Apr 10, 2017
    I stated earlier in this thread how we are covered by the RECIPROCITY ACT OF 1993 but ONLY when in uniform and either hauling or guarding a secure load. When in street clothes in NYC we would be arrested like anyone else if carrying concealed.They are however always in the truck and we are REQUIRED to notify law enforcement that we have them secured and stored away in lock box.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Do you wear a hat like Al Pacino wore in "The Godfather"?

4. StrappedToRide

StrappedToRide Bobtail Member

Apr 10, 2017
  5. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    So the concealed weapon will have to stay home then. Unless there is a safe locker or some such where a driver might store his personal carry weapon when arriving at ternimal to dispatch out. Failing that, I guess a vehicle safe would be a alternative but would stand out as a bonus to a person who might see the parking lot as a store of guns. I happen to carry a colt railgun which is very close to the marine corps Marsoc weapon as tested but that does not matter when you issue duty weapons that will be different.

I appreciate your answers.

6. 2duisperyear

2duisperyear Light Load Member

Nov 6, 2015
    Okland Co , Mi
    How much does it weigh?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.