I am a former Western Express Recruiter for anyone who has questions

Discussion in 'Western Express' started by Advice123, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Bolts55

Bolts55 Bobtail Member

Apr 24, 2016
    My brother just started with WE in February 2016. He has already experienced a lot of these same issues, truck repairs needed and them not allowing him to take time to fix.... Like the breaks. Not getting his tarp pay, and this past Friday they didn't pay him at all saying they didn't get his paperwork for the run. They eventually found it but say nothing they can do till next payday..... He left CA to AZ to pick up a load but they did not provide a route plan or a physical address. Only the highway and mile marker???? He also doesn't have the equipment required to secure the load. Dispatch wouldn't answer till this morning to tell him to go buy the equipment but here's the kicker....... He tried to use his card(their card) yesterday and it wouldn't work. Called card services and was told the card was shut off by WE. So now he's in AZ in the middle of nowhere with no access to money for food or fuel and dispatch still hasn't been able to give him correct directions or address.

Veryblessed Thanks this.
  2. Offroadtrucker4while

Offroadtrucker4while Bobtail Member

Aug 9, 2016

3. Offroadtrucker4while

Offroadtrucker4while Bobtail Member

Aug 9, 2016
    Dose western help you get home if they don't hire you after you get to orientation

Dogbox warrior Thanks this.
  4. True Hurts

True Hurts Bobtail Member

Aug 10, 2016
    Western Express, needs to pay there bills. This company has a bigoted policy and will be duly exposed.

5. CrappieJunkie

CrappieJunkie Wishin' I was fishin'

Mar 9, 2014
    In a van down by the River.
    What policy would that be and how is it bigoted?

6. superscooter

superscooter Light Load Member

Do they have a CDL training program? It sucks, but i had a termination issue at my most recent work (factory)....prime,maverick and roehl wouldnt take me. I'd like flatbed

7. bamamac

bamamac Medium Load Member

Nov 4, 2010
    Alabaster,Alabama
    Another"it's someone else's fault"

8. Happyfeet

Happyfeet Light Load Member

Jul 22, 2011
    Sioux Falls SD
    As a white person I was given racially charged insults from my superiors while I was at the company. There can be bigorty against white people, and I experienced a lot of it at that company.

If we expand bigotry to the dictionary definition of; intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself. I can list countless times where the policies were selectively enforced when it suited them to punish me. While the rest of the time I was told to break those policies by my superiors when it suited them.

CrappieJunkie Thanks this.
  9. Happyfeet

Happyfeet Light Load Member

Jul 22, 2011
    Sioux Falls SD
    Nope, you are on your own unless out of the goodness of their heart people like Jeff bend over backwards not to screw you over.

10. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    You weren't fired; you quit for better pay and benefits somewhere else.
    Jones Bros. Trucking has their own cdl school.
    Celadon - has flatbed and cdl school.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.