I am selling my company with authority + supplies. Please respond by Labor Day.

Discussion in 'Trucker Forum Classifieds & Trading Post' started by Nootherids, Aug 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nootherids

Nootherids Light Load Member

Oct 28, 2010
    Woodbridge, VA
    All of them are NEW / UNUSED and all of the above are the prices that I paid for them. Maybe I'm not as good a budget shopper as you are so I didn't get any of them free. But none of them are "used" and none of them have "above new" prices. At least not for the prices that I was able to buy them for in my shopping since that's what I listed as their value.

I am selling them at a 20%-30% discount from the prices above. I merely copied and pasted that list from the original post which was the section before the discount for everything was applied.

As I mentioned in my original post, I am not interested in making a profit on any of this, just thought it might help another fellow driver/owner operator.

Either way, I'll be putting them on ebay and amazon soon enough and possibly sell them for 30% discount or even lower. I'm only putting them on here in case I can make anybody's life easier. If you don't like that or appreciate it then you don't have to partake in the offer. But there's no need to make inaccurate comments just for the sake of discrediting another member. Thanks

If anybody is interested in any of the above feel free to contact me either with an offer or asking for the discounted price. :)

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. king Q

king Q Road Train Member

Jul 26, 2010
    Johannesburg sa
    Good luck with your new venture.

4. Nootherids

Nootherids Light Load Member

Oct 28, 2010
    Woodbridge, VA
    Thanks man! :D

Moving to Metro DC posed a lot better business opportunities for my personal goals than living in South Florida. My family and I are doing quite well and will be buying a house here locally within a year. I appreciate the good wishes.

5. passport

passport Bobtail Member

Sep 15, 2012
    Miami, Fl
    David

are you still selling your authority and supplies, please call me if you do Leo 972.249.7979 Thanks

6. rookietrucker

rookietrucker Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Jul 15, 2007
    TEXAS
    The OP has not been around for a year, I'm doubtful this property is for sale.

123456 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.