i change my stance on USA!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by panhandlepat, Dec 20, 2008.

1. DBL_TIME

DBL_TIME <strong>"Two Mints in One"</strong>

Feb 9, 2008
    This thread from pat ain't about all this.......Pat unlike some of us has a ligitimate gripe He was fired over something stupid and didn't dog USA, but after seeing the way they are handling this firing spree was just to much. Am I wrong panhandle? And further more I respect pats opinion and info seeing how he had been with USA longer than anyone else ilve tlkd to on here. And I definitely give him more credit than to think he would make a statement based on 1 persons opinion with a story that has more holes in it than a kitchen strainer.

panhandlepat and panhandleswife Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. DBL_TIME

Feb 9, 2008
    What's your 20 driver?

4. panhandlepat

panhandlepat Road Train Member

Jan 12, 2007
    i thank you for the support DBL!! but i THINK that was meant for coastie. i was defending USA even after my termination, but after reading more on "the ax is falling" i refuse to defend them anymore!

5. panhandlepat

Jan 12, 2007
    shrewsbury Ma. gotta deliver in RI tomorrow.:biggrin_25525:

6. DBL_TIME

Feb 9, 2008
    Have fun up there. I delivered in NH fri morn then picked up in CT. Fri bout noon set thru the snow til sat morn and now I'm in St.louis to del # 7 in the morning. Hopefully going home after that. Oops let me clarify, hopefully going home for HOMETIME after that.lol

7. panhandlepat

Jan 12, 2007
    i heard THAT i did!!!!!

8. DirtyDawgJake

DirtyDawgJake Bobtail Member

Aug 16, 2008
    In the granny lane
    I hear ya Pat and don't blame ya one bit. One of the main reasons I'm at USA now is from your insight on them here. I agree its a lousy way of doing business and I suspect we'll be hearing more stories like it from some other major carriers before its all said and done. Anyways, hope things are going well at Arnold, sounds like they are. Merry Christmas and be safe over the holidays.

panhandlepat Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.