I have a 2023 international TT and it's leaning

Discussion in 'Heavy Duty Diesel Truck Mechanics Forum' started by cjperdue2014, Dec 7, 2023.

1. cjperdue2014

cjperdue2014 Bobtail Member

Dec 7, 2023
    Idk what's going on but multiple shops diagnosed my issue then they tow me to a dealership. I think the dealership isn't even investing time to check my issue bc they have in their heads it's a brand new truck and has less than 100,000 miles. But I swear its leaning way to much and hasn't been like this. Also mu steering seems like it's missing and don't wanna grab when I turn and will just pull me away to the right. My leaf springs look a Lil off to me can anyone help please

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. cjperdue2014

Dec 7, 2023
    Also there was a lot of vibration in my steering wheel the past couple days and more when it's just idling. I swear it feels like my tires just gonna pop off. I have been so stressed and in fear someone's gonna get hurt. I have pics of the leaf spring if someone can help. A guy from a towing company/garage said it a as my tie rod but the freaking dealership claims it's fine and never even worried about it leaning. I know I'm knee but I'd driven 2 trainers trucks and mine and I know what theirs wasn't doing g and mine now is

4. Knightcrawler

Knightcrawler Heavy Load Member

Apr 10, 2017
    Mpls, Mn oops Ocala, Fl.
    Im assuming this isnt your truck but a companies truck since you mentioned having trainers. Have you asked the company for a different truck?

5. cjperdue2014

Dec 7, 2023
    Yes a d they want me to drive it 4 hours and it's leaning so bad I'm scared to go any faster than 45 I got pulled over not to long ago earlier and got a ticket I told my DM That and he said we'll drive faster on the interstate

6. cjperdue2014

Dec 7, 2023
    It pulls in my steering it's leaning idk what to do I need this job at least ti I find something better I'm a felon and not many will hire until i have experience

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.