We have identified certain issues associated with product updates made to support the new US Hours of Service (HOS) rules in versions 32.0 and 32.1 of KeepTruckin’s Driver App.
1) Identified issues since September 29
- 14 hour violation not being removed after both qualifying periods are met in regards to the split sleeper provision
- Receiving a 30 min break required violation before completing 8+ hours of drive time
Our Product and Engineering teams are working diligently to quickly resolve these issues. We expect a resolution to be shipped in our next app update, which will be made available by the end of this week at the latest. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding and patience at this time.
What you can do
- Drivers can disregard HOS violations at this time
- Stay up to date - you can find our latest updates here