I have the Plantronics voyager works great

Discussion in 'Trucking Electronics, Gadgets and Software Forum' started by RockyTopTn4life, Jul 1, 2017.

1. RockyTopTn4life

RockyTopTn4life Light Load Member

Nov 26, 2016
    but wonder if blue parrot is better for my second one, sometimes I have to strain to hear on the Plantronic , but I enjoy being able to walk outside truck with it on .. thanks for any advice as I am about to go pick one up now a second plantronic or a blue parrot , which model if u suggest ..?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Longarm

Longarm Road Train Member

Jun 2, 2011
    Why do you need two?

CrappieJunkie Thanks this.
  4. RockyTopTn4life

Nov 26, 2016
  5. Longarm

Longarm Road Train Member

Jun 2, 2011
    Gotcha. I've have no complaints of the two blue parrots I've had other than the price I guess but they've lasted. The only reason I replaced the first is because I stepped on it in the dark and smooshed it.

6. RockyTopTn4life

Nov 26, 2016
    Which one of the blue parrot would u get ? Going to buy one in couple hours when I stop at truck stop ? Thanks guys for any quick feed back

7. CrappieJunkie

CrappieJunkie Wishin' I was fishin'

Mar 9, 2014
    In a van down by the River.
    You cant charge it?

8. RockyTopTn4life

Nov 26, 2016
    Come on that's no help put something useful or go away

9. CrappieJunkie

CrappieJunkie Wishin' I was fishin'

Mar 9, 2014
    In a van down by the River.
    You don't think that is helpful. No one needs two bluetooth headsets when they can charge the one. I use to charge mine and talk on it at the same time.

10. RockyTopTn4life

Nov 26, 2016
    U can't charge the Plantronics it don't have micro it has a 2 inch magnetic chord, man just be nice and helpful or find something better to do .. if you were really trying to be helpful I apologize but this forum is usually helpful and that seemed not helpful or caring , I love this forum cause people try to help this is the industry I choose cause still some good people left .

11. slslogistics

slslogistics Bobtail Member

Jun 26, 2013
    Jacksonville,FL
    I have a Blue Parrot and it's ok. Range is good ,but the foam speaker cover soaks up sweat, so if you flatbed leave it in the truck while tarping. My boss has the voyager. I've spoken to him many times, while he is outside the truck, and it sounds good , and with the design it's much easier to use outside while working . Just my $.02

Lepton1 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.