I know mega carriers exaggerate in their ads but this seems a little over the top.

Discussion in 'Western Express' started by AlexFromMD, Oct 5, 2015.

1. AlexFromMD

AlexFromMD Light Load Member

May 18, 2015
    CDL A TRUCK DRIVERS - MINIMUM PAY GUARANTEE. EARN UP TO 50 CPM!
    HIGH PAYING JOBS UP TO $65K – NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
    Great New Pay Package for CDL A Truck Drivers! Western Express has great opportunities for both Flatbed and 53' Van Drivers. Earn Top Pay Now Plus GET The Security of a Minimum Pay Guarantee!

Flatbed Truck Drivers. Earn up to $65,000/yr or more. New flat rate mileage pay on all practical miles. Earn $900 for your first 1,500 miles then 50 CPM for all additional miles.

53’ Van Drivers. Make up to $55,000/yr or more. Earn $800 for your first 1,800 miles than get .50 CPM for all miles after. Switch to Western today and rest easy with a minimum pay guarantee and the opportunity to make more for driving more.

http://www.drivewithwestern.com/hir...001d07f73dd2&utm_source=indeedneregionalcombo

EARN TOP PAY! NO RECENT EXPERIENCE REQUIRED – PAID TRAINING
    NEW! OUR TRUCKS FEATURE - FREE DIRECTV, 24” FLAT SCREEN TV & DVR
    If you have been out of driving for more than 3 years and want to get back behind the wheel call Western Express TODAY. Most companies require you to go back to school before they will hire you – but not Western. We have great on-the-job Refresher Training that recognizes your past driving experiences and gives you the added training you need to sharpen your skills and bring them up to date. So you won’t have to spend your money or your time to go back to school.

At Western Express, we want to make your life on the road more comfortable. That’s why our trucks feature FREE DIRECTV, 24” flat screen TV’s and DVR’s. Now you can watch 100 channels including HBO, Showtime, Cinemax and The NFL Sunday Ticket. You don’t have to miss the big game or your favorite show.

So call now to come back earning TOP PAY. It’s fast, it’s easy, it’s more comfortable, and best of all, there is no tuition costs or down time.

http://www.drivewithwestern.com/hir..._source=indeedrefreshervan&phone=888-870-5526

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Much depends on a drivers work ethic.
    Whiners and crybabies need not apply.

Earl Henderson Trucking also has premium trucks and a guaranteed minimum weekly pay, but the catch is the driver must actually do what he's supposed to do and what he agreed to do when they hired him.

These type jobs won't work for those that, during their school years, received a trophy just for having a pulse.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2015
  4. Mudguppy

Mudguppy Degenerate Immoralist

Apr 28, 2014
    Wooley Swamp
    Yeah, one more facet of the ME-ME-ME culture. Mustn't hurt Juniors feelings because he can't hit an underhand softball pitch. AT least he tried! (apparently "trying" is constituted by getting dressed and like you said, having a pulse...)

Welcome to the Brave New World. God Bless the United States of the Easily Offended and Self Centered.

5. NavigatorWife

NavigatorWife Road Train Member

Apr 30, 2012
    Cental West, AL
    Sounds ok if you want to be on salary for those first 1500-1800 miles, I am sure they will make sure that you get at least that amount of miles, but what after that.

6. Pedigreed Bulldog

Pedigreed Bulldog Road Train Member

May 7, 2011
    Minimum pay guarantee...as in they are guaranteeing you'll make less than you could anywhere else? "You'll earn the minimum...GUARANTEED!"

:confused:

stevez57305 and HorseShoe Thank this.
  7. Jerry12

Jerry12 Heavy Load Member

Sep 9, 2014
    Celadon starts $1,000.00 per week min. in Nov; Other Carriers, doing a web search there are a few more that are in this ballpark. Some home most nights during the week...off weekends. (hiring today)

8. AlexFromMD

AlexFromMD Light Load Member

May 18, 2015
    What does any of this have to do with this thread? Go rant to the cashier at Loves who doesn't care either.

TB John Thanks this.
  9. Mudguppy

Mudguppy Degenerate Immoralist

Apr 28, 2014
    Wooley Swamp
    Well Scooter, I was replying to someone other than you that posted before me. If you don't like it, don't read it; if for some reason you can't get over it, well sucks to be you.......

Have a nice day "driver".

ETA- I just noticed you're the OP. So sorry, I won't go off topic in one of your intellectually stimulating threads again. Carry on Commodore.

HorseShoe Thanks this.
  10. HorseShoe

HorseShoe Road Train Member

Jun 29, 2015
    LMAO!!!!

Mudguppy Thanks this.
  11. HorseShoe

HorseShoe Road Train Member

Jun 29, 2015
    I guess you'll need TV and a DVR considering you'll only be running 1800 miles a week

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.