I own a truck, but no one is financing me a reefer trailer.

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by John quinton, Sep 12, 2015.

1. truckon

truckon Swamp Thing

Dec 16, 2011
    Like I'd tell you!

Might be time to say "hey mom, ill probably lose the truck and the business unless you take back the house and give me a few grand for a trailer".

Just sayin.

CanadianVaquero Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. John quinton

John quinton Light Load Member

Jul 25, 2015
    right now I don't have a good saving. my rented trailer is expensive, I am still paying the payment on it. I guess i can just wait and improve my score. parents also live in India now don't want to bug them.

4. John quinton

Jul 25, 2015
    I wont lose the business or the truck. I would just make a lot more money in savings if I had my own trailer. right now my saving is Sh**

5. MJ1657

MJ1657 Road Train Member

Jan 28, 2012
    Isanti, MN
    Hmmm in post #36 you say you've been in business for 1 year. Now you're saying you have been in business for 6 months. Which one is it?

If a bunch of goons on a website can see through your bs don't you think that someone that is going to borrow you money can see through it?

6. HalpinUout

HalpinUout Road Train Member

Oct 2, 2011
    There is a piece to this puzzle missing and you are the one that has it and from how this thread has gone from start until now it looks like your never going to share that piece with us.

I give up with this one...

Good luck to you fella

CanadianVaquero Thanks this.
  7. John quinton

Jul 25, 2015

What is missing?

8. John quinton

Jul 25, 2015
    omg why would I BS here. this is not a club where I am trying to get girls to go back to the house. why would I bs here what would I gain? like what difference does it make. the question was to see if someone can help a bad credit fella like with advise. and most of you helped out. but why would i bs and what would i gain? :rolleyes:

9. icsheeple

icsheeple Trailing the Herd

Nov 1, 2013
    Kansas City, KS
    I did not know about this D&B number. Thanks for the info. Here's a website for anyone thinking about googling it.

http://bizfinance.about.com/od/obtainingfinancing/fl/What-is-My-DampB-Number.htm

10. icsheeple

icsheeple Trailing the Herd

Nov 1, 2013
    Kansas City, KS
    OP,

Get on searchtempest.com and start searching for a trailer. Contact every single trailer that will fit your business needs and ask if they are willing to privately finance you the trailer for more than they are asking.

Heck, if you have ten grand saved up, go buy an old junkie reefer. I am willing to wager it would cost less than $1900 a month to maintain. This isn't rocket science. I don't see your location under your avatar, but here was a quick search from my area.

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/5205916992.html

Good luck.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.