I was hit by an alien...

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by Fabulous Maximus, Oct 10, 2019.

1. starmac

starmac Road Train Member

Apr 11, 2019
    Fairbanks Ak
    I knew some celadon drivers that went in to Mexico some, it has been a few years since they have drove for them.
    I don't know how it works in a truck, we used to have to buy Mexican insurance for our 4 wheelers when going any where except border towns in Mexico. Before I had canadian provinces added to my registration and insurance, BC charged me so much for insurance, not real sure how it worked, just paid and carried on. lol

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. starmac

starmac Road Train Member

Apr 11, 2019
    Fairbanks Ak
    Or pinche mohow, I bet that spelling isn't right. lol
    we were in a wreck with an illegal alien in NM once when I was a kid, they could all talk enough english to communicate right up till the law got there, then no habla espanol nothing. lol

I worked with them for years and determined that the amount of english they could speak was in a direct relation to how much money they were paid. lol

4. DusktillDawn

DusktillDawn Light Load Member

May 19, 2017
    My company want file any claims under 50k$. Theyll pocket the money either way, no actual damage was done. I bet itll be tough for the claims dept to settle that1

5. FlaSwampRat

FlaSwampRat Road Train Member

Jun 1, 2019
    Valrico FL
    This one made me literally lol

6. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    I was able to run in the UK on my American License back in the UK during the 80's

7. Snow Monster

Snow Monster Medium Load Member

Feb 9, 2019
    Why not?

thelushlarry Thanks this.
  8. Snow Monster

Snow Monster Medium Load Member

Feb 9, 2019
    Up here in communist Canada most of us are polite and try not to offend others.

If you, an American or a Mexican, did something stupid or offensive in our country we wouldn't refer to you as a foreigner or an alien or anything else that might imply racial prejudice.

We would refer to you as A hole or Pendejo from Mexico or the United States.

9. thelushlarry

thelushlarry Road Train Member

Jan 9, 2012
    glasgow ky
  10. FlaSwampRat

FlaSwampRat Road Train Member

Jun 1, 2019
    Valrico FL

11. TravR1

TravR1 Road Train Member

Nov 9, 2017
    TX
    The driver got thrown in jail probably because he didnt bribe the cop that responded to the scene. Its a different world down there. If you get the cops called on you, just give them $40 and be on your way.

I have never been down there. But my younger brother has many times and I have heard his stories. Bribing is routine south of the border.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.