I will not die early!

Discussion in 'Driver Health' started by joseph1135, Jan 3, 2014.

1. dieseltrooper

dieseltrooper Light Load Member

Mar 16, 2014
    OKC,OK
    Bumpy,go back a few pages and read my info on low t and supps. Im borderline with big fam history of type II. I use walmart for DHEA, nitric oxide boosters (L ARGININE),L GLUTAMINE, whey protein powder and shots as well as vitamins.
    I do have a GNC gold card. From GNC i buy Kre-Alkalyn creatine caps and Pro-Sculpt, something like hydoxycut but not a water pill effect. Its a thermogenic powder that i use pre workout. The diet guidelines,workout, and supps are from Joe Manginello's book "Evolution".

Bumpy Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Bumpy

Bumpy Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2009
    New Ulm,MN
    I read the whole thread 2wice and cant find you're post.:biggrin_25511: I did work-out today though and the endorphin's are runnin wild!!:biggrin_255: Nothin like a good "pump"....Yeah....That's right...PUMP!! :biggrin_255:

4. dieseltrooper

dieseltrooper Light Load Member

Mar 16, 2014
    OKC,OK
    Hell yeah... i worked delts and biceps at ama fly j last night.
    Everything im currently doing is based on joe mangienellos book.

5. Dr_Fandango44

Dr_Fandango44 Road Train Member

Aug 27, 2012
    Austin, TX
    Oh deer !! Nothing like fresh meat

6. Dr_Fandango44

Dr_Fandango44 Road Train Member

Aug 27, 2012
    Austin, TX
    That Hydroxycut was wicked stuff and I thought it worked great til those dummies in the FDA pulled it. I've since bought something claiming to be the same but it's not.

7. Bumpy

Bumpy Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2009
    New Ulm,MN
    That's basically what an old friend of mine told me today at the gym. He though is a believer in "creatine". I dunno.."that" is basically nothing but amino acids right? I mean my homeboy "Pat" is ripped,but workin out is all he has done since his last DUI 15yrs ago or so. He replaced the void of quitting drinking by working out-and I mean he works in the gym at least once a day-my point?

I think much of this "stuff" is nothing more than a placebo if you will..I mean my Gawd look at the ads in any fitness mag or late night infomercials,people looking to make a buck know a lot of people want a "magic pill" without having to actually do the "work" for desired results and advertise accordingly.

######!! I forgot what the Hell I was talkin about..:biggrin_2559: Endorphin's are kinda runnin wild right now though as I had a good one at the gym just before.:biggrin_255: Oh yeah. 3 weeks ago I was 288lbs and today weighed in at 286. Either my metabolism has REALLY slowed down,or more work needs to be done with diet. Yeah.I KNOW the answer to that one.

8. cuzzin it

cuzzin it Road Train Member

Jan 19, 2008
    Berea, KY
    or maybe you're putting on muscle

9. CondoCruiser

CondoCruiser The Legend

Apr 18, 2010
    Tennessee
    I finally broke 230.... 229 today. Looking at this thread depressed me. It reminded me I only lost 6 pounds in a month. I was hoping I was doing better than that. Next goal is 220 by the end of May.

10. browndawg

browndawg Medium Load Member

Dec 20, 2013
    Rock Island, IL
    just smoke cigarettes, drink diet mountain dew and eat once a day. works for me

11. Bry

Bry Light Load Member

Apr 16, 2013
    I was counting calories for awhile. That really works but ain't no fun.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.