I44 CB SHOP Joplin Andrew T Taylor

Discussion in 'CB Radio Forum' started by GingernJeff, Feb 27, 2024.

1. GingernJeff

GingernJeff Bobtail Member

Feb 27, 2024
    My friend's husband called this guy in Aug 2023 and asked about sending his CB and TURNER ROAD KING mic (that was formerly his father's who passed away 2022) and ANDREW TAYLOR told my husband he was a "professional." Well...a profession with a record, I enc you to look it up. It's now been 8 mos, her hubby got some devastating news regarding his health and when she texted ANDREW TAYLOR he agreed to send it but if course, kept the money, radio and mic without sending. Her husband only wanted to talk to some truck drivers bc he can't drive and he misses it, now with their mounting bills, they can't afford to replace it. Please be careful and don't send anything to this douche. If anyone would like to see the screenshots of the convo, I have them. What kind of low life would do that to another human?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2024
    Reason for edit: Removed phone numbers
    Timin770 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. HillbillysCBShop

HillbillysCBShop Bobtail Member

Feb 10, 2017
    We get literally hundreds of Cobra 29s to fix and modify, in this shop per year, through carry in, and mail order. . I am currently at a loss to determine what the problem is and with whom, however, Please have the ACTUAL person involved reach out to us, and Ill find out what happened, so I can rectify the situation. Thank You,

A, Taylor, I 44 CB Store. Removed phone number

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 29, 2024
    Reason for edit: Removed phone number
    Timin770 Thanks this.
  4. Ridgeline

Ridgeline Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    Michigan
    Why are YOU involved?

Let's try to either hear from the person directly or they should contact the "cb shop" (typing this with a giggle).

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.