Idiocy 101

Discussion in 'Other News' started by mjd4277, Jan 14, 2018.

1. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
    Steel Dragon Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Blackshack46

Blackshack46 Road Train Member

Of all the places to bring a gun from out of state and use it in a less than appropriate way.... He chose new jersey.

4. lilillill

lilillill Sarcasm... it's not just for breakfast

Nov 7, 2007
    Possum Booger, Alabama
    He’ll probably be a guest of theirs for a long while. I’m gonna say at least ten years. Anyone wanna take that bet?

5. mjd4277

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    I would say 20,just on the grounds of the shotgun shells alone (they get more pissed off about the ammo than the actual shotgun itself). Plus the incident occurred on state owned property (rest area).

Steel Dragon and lilillill Thank this.
  6. not4hire

not4hire Road Train Member

May 16, 2012
    Calgary
  7. stayinback

stayinback Road Train Member

Jan 24, 2014
    chicago,il
    He'll get time served......No Sentence over assault that the other driver will probably dismiss, So State takes over and in an insane World we live in,Prosecutor May Let it Go with Other miniscule charges and Release Driver.

No Shots Fired- No Physical damage to either Party- NJ May Dismiss ALL charges.....We'll see

8. Pedigreed Bulldog

Pedigreed Bulldog Road Train Member

May 7, 2011
    I wouldn't have called the cops. Might have dragged my trailer across his hood, then said "guess you should've moved like I'd asked you to" ...and then when the cops show up, tell them you were in fear for your life, because you'd asked him to move and he pulled the gun so you jumped in your truck to flee to safety, and that's when the crash occurred.

Option #2 would be to use a few of the million or so ways there are to mess with somebody's ride, and while ordinarily I'd be dead set opposed to such behavior...especially when doing so is messing with a person's livelihood...that all changes the instant you point a gun at me. Threaten my life, and I'm no longer concerned with yours or your livelihood. I just won't do anything that will get somebody else hurt in the process. You'll be guaranteed to lose time and money not to mention a ton of aggrevation.

9. mjd4277

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    IDK about that.
    I’d rather be busted in Illinois or Massachusetts(another firearm nanny state) with a shotgun than in f****** New Jersey ...

Steel Dragon and Blackshack46 Thank this.
  10. Blackshack46

Blackshack46 Road Train Member

Yup, NJ does not like out of state gun owners. Jersey is the last place id want to #### up like this guy did.

11. Steel Dragon

Steel Dragon Road Train Member

Nov 23, 2015
    What a way to throw away your driving career..never point a firearm at anyone unless you intend to shoot..and don't miss..always want the jury to hear your side only...:biggrin_25525:

kemosabi49, Tb0n3, Roberts450 and 2 others Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.